Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalemate, Sudden Death and Prophylaxis
If Stalemate is going to get a bonus based on SKI, could Prophylaxis and Sudden Death also have their WIL scaling be changed to SKI? It would encourage more on-hit builds for Black Knight and make Prophylaxis/Sudden Death way more feasible, considering they affect on-hit to begin with (Prophylaxis giving direct to-hit and Sudden Death giving Fear which leads into Zugswang).

The only change I could see in the other direction being is that they would then have a chance to proc, so they both don't stack automatically for a +27 chance to hit.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
IF it gets changed, then yeah. I don't see why not those should be excluded from the same treatment.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I see no real reason on why not. Wil was a bit odd for BK for the case of wanting to build a basic attack build.
[Image: tenor.gif]
At first I thought making them skill and well would be too powerful for big skill builds, but realistically for the bonuses you're getting it's pretty reasonable, the will scaling has always been kinda strange with how basic attack focused BK is.