Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fight Night at the Arena
Sender: Battleknight@l-net.grm

Hello everyone! this is my first time using this, but I'd like to announce something exciting! You see I'll be hosting Fight Nights every Friday at the Arena starting next week from now. Over the course of this time we'll be spreading the word as much as possible. A few things to know!

Tournament rules may vary from week to week, but you will always be informed a week before that fact following the end of each tournament. If you are interested please do show up this upcomming Friday! I'll post the following rules for the first Tournament here. There will also be a 10,000 Murai or 1,000 Asagos Cash Prize to the winners of the fight. Advance registration is encouraged here as well to help ease of setting up the brackets.

1st tournament rules are as follows!
  • Team Fights. Find a partner and bring them here with you.
  • Knock Out Rules: First team to be unable to continue fighting will be eliminated.
  • Double Elimination Bracket: Any team knocked out in the first round will have a chance to come back.
It should also be noted that at the end of the day this is for the spectical and entertainment! Come with the idea of having fun in mind! They'll be a additional reward to the MVP of the Arena. The MVP will be determined by popularity and interest. There will be judges who will determine this and who put on the best preformance. So do try to put on a good show out there for the participants! The fight is for you, but the show is for them! Reward for the MVP will be either 10,000 Murai or 1,000 Asagos or 1,000 Patrions The MVP's choice. It should also be noted that the MVP will not be determined through strength alone.

The following week after the initial rookie league tournament will be dedicated to a team switcher point tournament. Teams will be randomized and victory will be decided on points for a individual winner. Further details will be discussed following the end of the Friday Tournament. Hope to see you there! Spectators welcome as well to enjoy the show of course!! Fighter or not feel free to drop by.

You can register for the event before the day at any time during the week. Either here or finding me. On the day of the event the location will also be open well before cut offs and you can come and sign up. If you aren't there for your fight you'll have a 15 minute grace period before the fight is forfeited.

Location - The Obenque District; Rouge Salamandar Arena

Time: Registration will end at 6:00 PM PST Tournament will then start at 6:30 PM

- Brexin Torgull
[-] The following 6 users Like JoltzWolf's post:
  • Boomkiller, FatherCrixius, JoltzWolf, NICC, Noxid, Snake