Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mantra Face Icon State
Similarly to how Pet Kits let you give your Pet a faceicon by having a state named "pet"...

Can we have the same option for the Further Madness trait's automatic emote? The one where it says "Kinu laughs in an unsettling manner..."

In my mind, the way it works is like this:
1. You make a faceicon state called "mantra"
2. When the emote happens, the game automatically chooses that faceicon for you. If there is no "mantra" state, it either picks the default (like it does with Pet Kit) or it uses the one you have at the moment. I'd prefer the latter if able but I'd understand if it's not possible.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • WaifuApple
I don't know if it would be possible, but maybe with the new system we could get a custom response set as well? Instead of laughing menacingly.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grandpa's post:
  • WaifuApple
This could be pretty cool, both on Fern's suggestion and Grandpa's addition. Currently I feel that there's not enough identity behind mantra atm, and it feels so same-y on characters, so the more personalisation of it, the better to me.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I never realized there was a pet fi default state wow. Also I support this so that Ya-Ha will be more powerful.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K Peculier's post:
  • Miller