Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect Icon Inconsistencies
I've noticed a lot of baby mistakes I have made with the skill icons alongside some missing ones.

Some colors are not standardized and out of shade. (Some shades of green and red around the circle to define if a skill is a passive or magic, for example). I took a lengthy moment to fix everything and also provide the icons that are also still missing from the game. (Worry not, the new icons will also be uploaded to submissions.)

.zip   replacement files for skill icons + trait icons.zip (Size: 9.98 KB / Downloads: 175)

All you need to do is swap the DMI files for each, or add/fix icon states, if those are missing ones. The instructions are below for each file:

Replacement Icons
  • Firebird had one error and a pretty unsatisfying placeholder. Ignite Power was not displayed as 'green', a passive, but a 'blue', an active. Fixed. Falcon Roar got a little one-up from me, so replace it too.
  • Void Assassin... It's entirety was not standardized to the right shade of green. A shamefur disprei from me, so have my utmost sincere-est apologies. Fixed the shading to match all other passives, this one requires a full replacement of everything within the file.
  • Mage had a lot of mishaps that I corrected. Fixed and updated them all together with the missing Relent Gale, please replace/add everything.
Missing Icons
  • Trait Icons have Exaggerate, Competitive, Mask of Metal, Lust Tattoo, reworked Green Lover and reworked Spirit Caller. Also added Exaggerate's icon for skill hotbar.
  • Bonder is displaying Contract Tres as Contract Uno, probably a wrong icon state.
  • Evoker is missing Refresh Tattoo, it was uploaded before so probably a wrong icon state.
That's probably all. Apologies if this doesn't count as a bug report. o7
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Miller, Noxid