Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Event] Blind Bonding
Before I talk about this, here's a note. Sorry for there being no swarms yet. Functionality for making stuff using existing mobs is not where it would need to be to successfully pull one off proper, without it feeling lackluster. Therefore, I'll be mitigating this by making completely original mobs - which obviously takes more time, and requires more sprites.

Thank you for your time on that matter.

Now, onto the event itself - It consists of groups of four (perfect for a full team, yes, I know), and runs in a manner that means you essentially sign up to have the name of a character put into a wheel. The wheel will at random pick 4 when it's time to run an event, and I'll then come and check your interest, as well as arrange dates with the four of you.

The one twist is that, through this method you will not know who you're going to interact with until you've been selected. In essence, you'll be forced to quite possibly interact with people you don't normally interact with. This requires stepping out of your comfort zone to nurture new bonds and friendships, and gives opportunities to characters who want to meet others to do so without being drowned out by the crowd.

Scenes follow a basic but personalised formula. The four of you will be invited by a mysterious messenger on a trip. It could be to a mountain, a forest, a desert - honestly, the landscapes will be completely random, too, to make every experience uniques. You'll overcome hurdles, spend time together, and possibly work together to fight something. Basically, a small four person event that gives you the opportunity to show off your character to others and really make an impact.

By the end of each event, I want those who met up to remember something about one another going forward - and hopefully develop new IC friendships out of it. Or maybe there'll be rivalries, instead? The opportunities are endless.

Here's the form. You can submit multiple characters (no more than three at most, please) but if you're drawn multiple times I will respin. I'll also try to avoid having the same person in events back to back.

https://forms.gle/iDky3t9x3AFn27aaA

Giving me information about your character (hobbies, strengths, weaknesses, etc) will help me personalise the event to you. Not everything will be finalised when I draw names for that reason. Giving these events a custom touch to let everyone shine is a very important factor, after all.

On the off chance you're put with someone you really don't like, my advice is to tell me you're no longer willing to do the event if it will be a problem. I will re-spin, but I am unfortunately not willing to stop someone from taking part because someone doesn't like them in the particular batch. In the off chance of an extraordinary case, we'll see what happens.

Please do not bring characters you don't want to bond with to the event. It's not here for you to cause trouble with by bringing a villain or someone you want to cause drama with, for example.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 1 user Likes WaifuApple's post:
  • Noxid