Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flower Farming (and friends)
Many years down the line and still a few RNG-gated harvestables remain in the alchemy list.

Shy Snow Flowers, Landlaugher, Hartshorn, Mandrake, Hidden Violets.

As well as some produce that remains seedless.

Bananas, Cherries, Apples, Grapes, and probably some other ones I'm forgetting.

I know in the past suggestions for more farmables have been shot down (like the argentyle mushrooms) but for the flowers and produce it'd have fairly minimal impact aside from easier bomb production as the most major effect.

If it wasn't for all of the above having no reliable means to farm unlike Argentyle, then it'd be fine leaving them inaccessible to farms, but as it stands your only option is to repeatedly harvest from Forest dungeons, the various overworld harvest nodes, or pray Mad Vines or Vampiric Legumes drop them. All of which are massively diluted by other farmable items for arguable less desirable end-results (bombs excluded, I won't argue too hard to get Hidden Violets in but having bomb factories would be fun, okay.)

Any thoughts or concerns would be appreciated. Support your local terrorists farmers today!
[-] The following 2 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • Joseph Jostar, K Peculier
Farmers are the most powerful people in the world. Give them more seeds and they will regrow the world. I approve.

Did you know that corn has seeds and their own unique growing icons but there aren't any corn recipes?

I just thought that was neat.

(Crafting overhaul for powerful corn recipes when?)
[Image: tenor.gif]
I'm gonna agree on principle that most of my downtime is spent farming when there's nothing else to do, +1 for new elf shop goods.
While Mushrooms aren't exactly grown the same way as Flowers, I still feel having an option to get "growing boxes" for them would be really nice as well.

More power to the player! Less power to RNG!