Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
CEL Evasion Buff
It's worth a try, I'd say. It's not like it won't be tested on a test server.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
See the problem I have with that one is that you do have some people that builds SOME Def/Res (Like 20/20 or 30/30 due to their class not offering much other reduction) or gains bonus from apt. That suggest will disregard all of that.

Thats like saying 'I trained my body to take a hit but when I move out of the way and avoid some of the full force, all that training I did doesn't matter; my body is still noodles, the same as how it was if I didn't bother train my body.'.

That suggestion only works for people that just builds completely glass cannon and disregard everything else. In my eyes, if you build like that, just more prepared to blow up just as fast; that's how I normally see it. If you don't want to blow up that quickly, just build SOME def/res if you don't have any other DR option.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
You would still use DEF/RES if evasion didn't proc, or if you're hit with a basic attack.

Compare it to right now, where you need to build CEL and LUC for a maybe 30-47.5% damage reduction versus just having a 50% always damage reduction.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Akame, K Peculier, Miller