Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v.2.31b (Event Tools) Divide not properly dividing
If you give a custom mob the Divide skill (from Jammers) and hit it with a melee weapon, it will instead spawn a mob with the name "monster"... with a red soul icon and the following stats:

[Image: nBgrItj.png]

It will not copy the custom icon given to the mob with Divide, nor the stats. Below you can find the Divide source mob's stats:
[Image: YQRZIcL.png]

Basically, Divide is failing to copy the custom icon, stats and does not have the intended HP value for the custom mob's clones.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
This might not be unintentional, I'd wager. The skill was never meant to be used to divide something custom, after all.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
With Far-Off Shine copying icons from custom mobs by complete accident, I'd have thought it to be a bug for Divide to be unable to do that. If Dev stated it is intentional for it to behave in this manner with custom mobs then I apologize, I was not aware.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It was never really intended to be given to other mobs, and it's not trivial to make it work with custom mobs, because it spawns based on the type of the monster that has it (since custom enemies are dynamic and setup differently, this is why this occurs.)