Poll: Is the proposed solution something you would agree with?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
24 92.31%
No
7.69%
2 7.69%
I think there's a better solution to be had, which I will share in the thread below.
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOC Corner Survey
Hi everyone.

Before we start this off, I would like to be completely clear of the intention of this thread and why it is being made to begin with.

This thread is not to argue whether or not the OOC corner is problematic in any way.

This thread is made with the hopes of reaching a compromise within the community about how to handle the OOC Corner moving forward, in a way that benefits as many people as possible.

While it's impossible to please absolutely everyone, hopefully we can come to a conclusion that will be better for the game overall without stepping on anyone's toes.

With that said and hopefully established, on to the suggested proposal that the GM team discussed:

We intend to draft up a small OOC-intended map to be added to the (existing or improved) Arena map where players can partake in OOC PvP and general discussion in a place that's apart from the main IC area of the map, but still easily accessible from the Arena itself.

The reason for this suggestion is that it was a better means and more of a compromise than simply ruling out OOC gatherings anywhere but in a house, away from general RP spots.

Before anything is done, we the team wanted to get opinions on whether or not this solution is acceptable, or whether a better solution can be found that the players would prefer.

After recent events elsewhere on the forum, I'd like to ask that everyone keep the conversation constructive and on track so that we can better find a solution for everyone.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Dystopia's post:
  • Akame, Fern, Lewdcifer, Putit, Snake, The Alpha Bat, WaifuApple