Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omen at Loyrwell
A cloaked figure has been, recently, frequenting Loyrwell for unknown purposes.  His face is shrouded by a hood, typically, and a wreath of black spirits heaves around him.  Approaching this figure is difficult, as he seems to detect the presence of others from unreasonable distances...  But it's certainly not impossible, given the right conditions.

Accompanying his arrival is a host of black spirits; plenty of them recently slain.  This could prove useful for anyone utilizing such materials.

This is a post relating to a character on the Wanted Board, Maksim.  I'm not available or interested in doing RP constantly so I don't hang around places, ever, but people are welcome to reach out and look for Maksim and I wanted to affirm that here;

Anyone looking to encounter Maksim, either in a passive way, communicating in some form- or an aggressive way, hunting him for the bounty- can message me on Discord at Kit#6944. He's currently lurking around Loyrwell, and the Kyisan wilderness surrounding that area.

If you're interested in updates on the condition of this Cloaked Figure, stay tuned; follow-up posts will be made based on those he interacts with here in this thread!
The cloaked figure remains at Loyrwell, though he can be seen leaving it more often now, for some business.

After being visited by a suspicious creature with the nature of a gentle woodland fairy, he seems to have lost his entourage of black spirits; and so too has the graveyard of loyrwell, itself.

---

Maksim is still available to be encountered by anyone interested in hunting or meeting him- or by simply someone passing through Loyrwell.
Much time passes at Loyrwell, and the ominous figure's presence becomes less and less frequent; he begins to take more and more caution at those who approach.  Eventually, he disappears from the location entirely, leaving only scant traces he was ever there.

----

Maksim has departed from Loyrwell.  Those interested in tracking him down can still contact me at Kit#6944.