Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on the current state of threads that start with Opinion on the current state
Rainbow 
I think overall they've been pretty good. I'm kinda surprised things went so smoothly honestly. I look forward to many more threads been created using the format.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Noxid's post:
  • Akame, Autumn, Balor, Snake
My opinion on the current state of threads that start with Opinion on the current state is that we find a more creative title for those in the future. Like 'Regarding X', or 'Proof that Y is evil', or non-clickbaitey titles like 'You won't believe what Mercala did in this thread [gone sexual!]'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Hold my hand.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Regarding Opinions part 3? I like it to be honest.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I think Opinions Part 4 is going to be panned, but there are a lot of finer points in the production only long time fans will appreciate.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I heard that they're doing Opinions: Part 4 and Opinions: Part 5 back to back, after the response to the first three. Fifth one is supposed to be a callback to the first three for this reason, but I'm willing to bet it'll probably ride too much on the nostalgia to truly be good. A shame, too... the series was going so well.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
:bigthinking:
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]