Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.34c] Range of Rune Bugs
A player who doesn't have a forum account has asked me to post this rune bug for them. In their own words...

"Chronos runes only range-boost the innermost rune in the ring after 4 rounds.  The expected behavior from the desc is that they boost all the attached runes.  This is most easily confirmed visually with a warding rune at the center.  After the chronos is ready the range will expand.  Rush any replacement rune into it and next round the range will decrease since the warding rune is no longer dead center.  I slid in a razor and its range was boosted after but the rock radius went down."

I can ask them for further details if needed.

Edit: They also have a couple more they've found.

"Bug 2: Solo turning can't be used when a mob is on the tile since it targets the mob. How to reproduce: 1. have mob stand on your rune. 2. Use solo turning. Part 1 will select but no secondary target pointer pops up. Attempting to use the skill wastes momentum and does nothing afterwards."

"Bug 3: Using rush all only cleans the first direction marker (3x blue squares). If you rush all with multiple runes, the first three blue target-pointer squares will be erased properly, and the rest of them will stay and persist through multiple battles, making it very hard to see where your runes are going in the future."
These should all be corrected.