Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Unban Appeal for Stains
  • Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2

• In-game name (key): Levianaught

• Reason you were banned: Banned for walking away from a conversation that I believed was well over.

• The length of the ban, if you know: 24 hours approximately.

• Who banned you, if you know: I have no idea.

• Why we should unban you: I don't care about being unbanned, 24 hours isn't a big deal, although it is rather annoying. The real reason I am posting is to 1: Explain what occurred in detail, and 2: Give my concerns on the abrupt manner I was banned.
    So I was in Dormeho. A friend of my character came up to talk to me, and we did so at length (I am a lich by the way.) I have a book club I've created for my guild that I'm going to have a good number of players come and attend this Wednesday, about five people so far. Anyways, I was finishing my conversation up when another character showed up. They purported to be some guard (Can people be guards in the world? That makes literally zero sense to me. I am not aware of other players having 'authority' over other players. Sounds like severe favoritism if this is real) and that they were there to WARN me about making jokes. Literally they were threatening my character with jail time because I made some low brow, PG-13 evil jokes. My character, being an evil lich, makes dark jokes, but I have never said anything depraved, or actually EVIL. (Stains is more of a joking kind of evil, sarcastic type. Anyone who plays with him, literally knows this. This person who wanted to arrest me has and never will play with me again.) The worst Stains has said was that he kept orphans in cages, but this was quite obviously, and I mean this in the most serious of statements, obvious to everyone with a brain, a joke. In fact the person I was joking with at the time WHEN this joke was stated, IS A GUILD MEMBER OF MINE. So, original sub-text laid out, this woman comes up and starts acting like she can arrest me because I am a lich (She straight up says no one would care if she threw a lich in jail, AKA, I am going to power play your character into jail now.) and that I have to follow what she says no matter what, to a T, as if she is the authority in the world. Which is stupid. No one player is God. I laughed in her face, and called two of my guild members to stand at my side to basically say, 'You can't push me around.' She kept pushing it, and I said if she tried to touch me without provocation, I'd immolate her completely, on my own terms. That was her signal to suddenly rally people to assault me, arrest me, whatever. It's 2 in the morning where I am RL. I had just finished my conversation with my friend.... I don't care about some 'mortal' lady, who thinks she can tell me what to do. So I RPed that I teleported away with a laugh because it was stupid of her to approach me in the first place. She literally was looking for a fight, and was going to have it any way she could get it.She wanted to throw my character in jail, no matter what. And guess what. I guess she kind of got what she wanted lol.I was banned shortly after this incident without warning, without a message prior, and without any prior context afforded to even understand why this was the decision made. I don't know about you, but I do not like being written into a hole by other players, just because they dislike my players RACE. Yes, I play a lich, but that does not mean I am a target bullseye for the ire of every shining knight in the sun. In fact it makes little sense since Shaitans and Reapers walk around, rather unmolested by society I might add. Just because I'm the one lich who makes sarcastic jokes that toe the line of good and evil, does NOT mean I should be getting BULLIED IC by players who just, want to get their jollies off trying to push my guy around. That's what just happened about an hour ago. I was bullied into a mock confrontation, and when I bowed out because it, NUMBER ONE: Had no real engaging moments that needed me to act in a manner that I felt I would need to DEFEND myself in, and NUMBER TWO: I am a lich. I am a being of pure arcane energy. It is in my friggin description that I can teleport anywhere and do just about anything given the fountain of power I wield. Me teleporting away from several 'guards', does not seem like the end of the world for the RP. I was tired. I was being ganged up on in a weird manner IC, and the reasons were too thin and too loose for me to stick around any further. Being BANNED, was the last thing I imagined would occur because of this, so this is where I now have questions....1. Can players be 'guards' in the world, and how would I designate them as such? Is there a marking on them, or a designation? As far as I was concerned, this was a kid playing soldier, and the reality is, a lich would not listen to some dumbass in a uniform, regardless of their standing in society.2. If I do not desire combat, or being bullied around for literally no reason other than my race, how do I then stop such so I don't have to have a fight for no reason, with people who clearly wanted to make my IC time worse? I can think of no other reason for her approach other than an attempt to hinder my gameplay and make it less of a good time for me. Which she did, as she apparently immediately reported me when she didn't get her way. Very mature!3. Is it protocol to be banned without warning or reason, even without prior issues? It would have been nice for an admin to approach me on this, and ask me about what had occurred before being shunted out of the server without any word on the matter. I had to dredge up this forum and make an account just to have my voice heard. That's not very cool.4. This is the deal. I am not going to LET, someone pretend me into jail just because they don't like my character. That just isn't going to happen. I've worked hard in the past month to get my guild and to get my house, all earned with gold on my time. I'm not going to let some assholes ruin that time just because they wanna RP, 'Take down dah bad lich man' When I literally commit ZERO crimes. I am probably one of the most reasonable law abiding citizens in the game, actually. Any acts of evil my character purports have ALWAYS been mentions from the past, or in jest to his friends and mutual colleagues. Period. There is no question of this. It is a fact.5. That's it really. I said my piece. You can keep the ban up if you want, it's not a huge deal. All I wanted was for this whole thing to be slapped up for someone to read. I appreciate whoever does read this through, I do feel my concerns are valid, and that given my time in the world, that my time should be valued as well. I do not like my time being snatched away like something that I didn't work my ass off to have: I grind my ass off in the game, and I deserve my time in my house, with my guild, with my friends. Not on the bench because some jerks wanted to play cops and robbers when the robber was just walking home, not committing any actual crimes...Thanks for reading!
[-] The following 3 users Like levianaught's post:
  • Noxid, Perdition, Snake
... Okay, let's start with the ban message, this is a public message. If you didn't see it then I can only chalk it up to a bug:
 [Image: 7a0710886e.png]

Here's the part where you broke the rules:
06:41 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: I'm afraid you're not going anywhere, except with me.
06:41 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Don't view this as disdain for you.
06:41 - Stains said in Emote: snaps his fingers, disappearing.
06:41 - Mr Cleave said in Say: hahahahaha
06:41 - Stains said in Emote: heads off towards the Entrance.
06:41 - Mr Cleave said in Emote: heads off towards the Entrance.

Firstly, running off without first allowing the opposing party a reaction is considered godmodding here. It's not a guard only thing either, it's a common courtesy you owe to everyone.

Secondly, you are not to use the Town Map feature to escape RP. This is especially silly because the game shows a pop-up telling you as much when you first use it:

[Image: 26895b2c10.jpg]

Thirdly, the guard here was clearly indicating that they were going to arrest you, arguing that the situation was over is straight up not gonna fly.

Your unban request is denied.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Alright thats fine. 

There are less than ONE HUNDRED OF US. Usually only 30 or so at a time. It would be in due courtesy to SPEAK, to your ex-GM (I learned more about the person trying to ruin my fun) and maybe go over RP etiquette beyond trying to FUCK, my time up.

Is that understandable? Is that applicable? There are not enough players to let someone run off the good ones. (Especially the ones with active guilds, that are pushing to support the game).

I'm telling you. I am not going to play, with that player. They got me banned over nothing, and they would do it again.

I will refuse to play with that player, and that is MY right, as a person and RPer, to choose who I desire to RP with. I was forced into RP basically, and was basically being FORCED, into jail.

YOU, facilitate that with this system. It is incredibly flawed to allow players the power to imprison others for no fucking reason.

I don't need to state reasons why. It's just painfully, terribly clear why, and whoever allowed players to be 'guards' in the first place, wasn't thinking very clearly, obviously. I will not be harrassed by guards because I make jokes.

I repeat. I will not be harrassed IC, by 'guards', because of the jokes I make with my GUILD MEMBERS. If it occurs again, I will be coming straight for an administrator because I repeat, for the final time, I will not be coerced or forced into power play fantasy RP just because someone dislikes my character.

You, should not facilitate this kind of behavior.
[-] The following 1 user Likes levianaught's post:
  • Perdition
For pete's sake. Let's roll back what happened:

Quote:03:37 - Jittery Doll said in Say: Exc-...Excuse me, Lady Guardswoman?

03:38 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: clasped her hands behind her back, and adjusted herself a little to accommodate such against the wall. "I understand you whole-heartedly. It isn't easy shining as bright as the sun, is it?" Her smile stretched momentarily. "I've seen plenty of things in my time. Terrorists. Monsters. Crooks. It's a wonder I've managed to stay in one piece, actually." Her eyes then ventured to the Doll. "Mm? Can I help you?"

03:39 - Jittery Doll said in Emote: bowed her head down. "I have something to report that's somewhat disturbing i-involving a Lich..."

03:42 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: flicked from bright, and chirpy, to cross. "Another one? What happened this time?"

03:43 - Jittery Doll said in Say: W-well, this man named Stains... He was trying to get me to donate to him- b-but when I told him, I could not donate due to having no funds, he became angry,a nd announced that the children he stole from a burnt down village were going to starve. A-also that they were in cages...?

03:44 - Jittery Doll said in Say: ... Also, he threatened to tear me apart if I came to him with business from my Creator.

03:44 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: I don't know who this 'Stains' person is, you're going to need to elaborate.

03:45 - Jittery Doll said in Say: He-He's a lich with silvery energy hair, and he wields an axe, and he has horns?

03:45 - Jittery Doll said in Say: He owns a Book Club.

03:48 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: It shouldn't be hard to find a Lich, but can you tell me where all this took place? Any details you can tell me in regards to the circumstances.

03:49 - Jittery Doll said in Say: Cellsvich, near the treasure ball machine. He... and his brother, cornered me and started announcing those things. Then this woman with red hair and a Lupine... were about to fight with them.

03:50 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: This happened in the middle of Cellsvich?

03:51 - Jittery Doll said in Say: ... Yes.

03:53 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: How long ago? And the name of the Lupine-- I'll need that, too.

03:53 - Jittery Doll said in Say: I think that the woman called him Lupus. A-and it was just yesterday, I think?

03:53 - Jittery Doll said in LOOC: IC Yesterday

03:56 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: That doesn't surprise me. Thank you, I'll head on over, and poke around a bit. For the time being, don't do anything he tells you. If it's the same guy I think it is, he's got a serious case of ego going on.

03:56 - Jittery Doll said in Say: He's sort of threatened to hurt me if I don't show up at his book club...

03:56 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: That doesn't surprise me, either.

03:59 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: Thank you for your report. I'm afraid I'll be heading out, Mister Damian. Enjoy your pizza party.

- The guard here got a report from a concerned person. This is why they sought you out. Between now and then they went around asking other people about your character. I don't feel it's especially relevant to this so I'm opting not to include it other than to explain the over two hour gap.

(Sorry for the long post below but it is quite literally the log of what happened, skip to the bottom if you just want my thoughts.)

Quote:06:15 - Stains said in Say: Shut up!!

06:15 - Stains said in Say: I like your little hat.

06:15 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Stains is a treat to be around.

06:15 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: Ah, hello. I believe you're the guy I'm looking for.

06:15 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Shit..

06:15 - Stains said in Say: Yes well is it to give me your hat.

06:15 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Who is in trouble?

06:15 - Stains said in Say: It would look better on me, I agree.

06:16 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: I'm guessing you're 'Stains', no? I've a few questions about some of the things you've said to people.

06:16 - Stains said in Emote: looks annoyed.

06:17 - Stains said in Say: And who are, 'you'?

06:17 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: I'm Stains, not him.

06:17 - Stains said in Say: Shut up mortal.

06:17 - Stains said in Emote: gives his 'friend', a flashing red glare.

06:17 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: Good try, but I'm not convinced.

06:17 - Stains said in Say: The fool is my friend.

06:17 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Emote: scratches the back of his head. "I tried.."

06:17 - Stains said in Say: I am Stains, the one and only.

06:18 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: He is, yes.

06:18 - Stains said in Emote: stands, and is, actually fucking huge. He wields a black axe coated in gore, with a screaming crimson jewel inside...he looks at the woman with disdain..

06:18 - Stains said in Say: Ask your questions.

06:18 - Stains said in Say: You bide my time.

06:20 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: didn't seem like she had any particular care for his weaponry. "Why are you walking around, telling people you have starving children in cages?"

06:20 - Stains said in Emote: busts out laughing.

06:20 - Stains said in Emote: starts slapping his knee.

06:20 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: He's a bit iffy in his humor.

06:21 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: But he'd never hurt a child.

06:21 - Stains said in Emote: would wipe tears away if his tear ducts weren't dried completely up

06:21 - Stains said in Say: OH

06:21 - Stains said in Say: that is funny.

06:21 - Stains said in Say: You think a child's soul is worth anything?

06:21 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: ...children come before men and women on the protect scale-
06:21 - Stains said in Say: It would take 10,000 children to fulfill an ounce of my hunger.

06:21 - Stains said in Say: There isn't nary a countryside of them..

06:21 - Stains said in Say: Nay, I let mortals grow before plucking them.

06:21 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: ...You're not helping your case. Your 'Humour' is joking about burning down orphanages, then?

06:22 - Stains said in Say: I'm sorry, but do you know you stand before a lich, or are you...blind to the erroneous nature of your approaching me?

06:22 - Stains said in Emote: suddenly darkens.

06:22 - Stains said in Say: I would, and will, do as I please. With or without your consent. Stranger.

06:23 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Stains.

06:23 - Stains said in Emote: erupts on fire.

06:23 - Stains said in Say: DO NOT INTERRUPT US.

06:23 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: If you go to Arjav, we can't have a book club meeting.

06:23 - Stains said in Say: w-...what??

06:23 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: I've thrown more of your kind in jail than I can count on both hands. Your madness gives you no excuse to do as you'd like on Imperial soil.

06:24 - Stains said in Say: Yes well, and what crimes have you ascertained me of? Have you evidence to requisite me to a jail?

06:24 - Stains said in Say: Because as far as I'm concerned, sardonic JOKES, are not against the law.

06:24 - Stains said in Say: Or am I wrong?

06:25 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Emote: steps a bit closer. "Ma'am, may I suggest something?"

06:26 - Stains said in Emote: raises his hand, a violent, crimson flash shooting out into the sky

06:26 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: offered a chipper smile. "I have no tangible proof, but I have my sincerest doubt anyone would care if another egotistical Lich passed through the Fort. Keep your morbid jokes to yourself if you'd like to keep away from jail."

06:26 - Stains said in Emote: scoffs.

06:26 - Stains said in Say: My brother will be here shortly.

06:26 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: ..And keep your displays of magic to a minimum within city limits, please.

06:26 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Stains, please don't do this.

06:27 - Stains said in Say: Your bias shows.

06:27 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: I don't want blood to be shed over something so..

06:27 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Petty.

06:27 - Stains said in Say: Yes well there would be no blood.

06:27 - Stains said in Say: I would immolate her corpse into cinders...

06:27 - Stains said in Emote: stares daggers at the woman.

06:27 - Stains said in Say: THAT is, of course, if she struck me first..

06:28 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Guards don't strike first.

06:28 - Stains said in Say: Given I am such a fine, law abiding citizen of this fine continent..

06:28 - Stains said in Emote: gives a shit eating grin.

06:28 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Guards will never strike first.

06:28 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: That sounds like a threat to me, but I digress. I'll repeat myself: Stop making morbid threats towards people, and we won't have an issue.

06:29 - Stains said in Say: Do guards usually...show up alone?

06:29 - Stains said in Say: Not very intimidating.

06:29 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Guard lady, keep your eyes up please.

06:29 - Stains said in Say: In fact...

06:29 - Stains said in Say: Impossibly pathetic.

06:29 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: He said is brother is on his way.

06:29 - Stains said in Say: But like I said..cute hat.

06:29 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: He can muster an army for all I'd care, I'm not too terribly worried about an egotistical Lich.

06:30 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Two people can only take care of so many.

06:30 - Stains said in Emote: looks at the clearly insane woman.

06:30 - Stains said in Say: Uh huh.

06:30 - Stains said in Emote: looks to the wanderer and rolls a finger at his temple. 'crazy.'

06:31 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: Well, do we have an understanding?

06:31 - Stains said in Emote: crosses his arms, looking up at his signal flare...

06:32 - Stains said in Say: Another of my men is on the way.

06:32 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Emote: unfortunately has to take the guards side, even if he's disgruntled about it.

06:32 - Damian of the Shadows said in OOC: no neither

06:32 - Stains said in Say: Yes yes, I'm at an understanding that you are stepping far out of your little bounds.

06:32 - Neurotic Noble said in Say: ...I would like to inform that I am not one of those people.

06:32 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: shook her head. "I'm guessing you're not going to agree, no matter for amicable I'm being."

06:32 - Stains said in Say: And I will speak to the Karaten officials about such. You see, I happen to now LIVE, there now..

06:32 - Stains said in Say: You're being amicable??

06:32 - Stains said in Say: You come to me, threaten me with jailing for making jokes...You're out of line.

06:32 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: The issue is, Stains.

06:32 - Stains said in Say: Whoever you are.

06:32 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Liches aren't welcome in Karaten.

06:33 - Stains said in Say: They are with money.

06:33 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: When the jokes involve slavery, and the torture of children, yes.

06:33 - Stains said in Say: Whats it going to be guard.

06:33 - Stains said in Say: Three against one.

06:33 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Three against two.

06:33 - Stains said in Emote: looks disgusted..

06:33 - Stains said in Emote: scrunches his face up so hard it might rip off.

06:34 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: I hate to do this..

06:34 - Stains said in Say: YOU!!

06:34 - Stains said in Emote: points in the guards face.

06:34 - Stains said in Say: YOU ARE LUCKY.

06:34 - Stains said in Say: LUCKY.

06:34 - Stains said in Say: HERE ME NOW

06:34 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: ...You're rather fortunate I don't arrest <i>all</i> of you for threatening a guard.

06:34 - Mr Cleave said in Say: hahahahaha

06:34 - Stains said in Emote: laughs, slapping his brothers shoulder.

06:34 - Stains said in Say: HAHAHAHAHAHA

06:35 - Stains said in Say: Oh that is precious.

06:35 - Damian of the Shadows said in Say: What...is happening right now?

06:35 - Neurotic Noble said in Emote: begins to carefully pin her badge, and stand by the flagstand.

06:35 - Mr Cleave said in Say: so youd arrest a man who was not present during your feeling getting hurt

06:35 - Stains said in Say: This, moron has come up to me, to threaten me with jail for my...joking?

06:36 - Stains said in Say: Isn't that correct? Moron?

06:36 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: Your friend here likes to joke with torturing children. I'd like him to stop, because we're getting concerned reports about it. As you can see, it's a bit of a disagreement.

06:36 - Stains said in Say: Yes well.

06:37 - Stains said in Say: Your friend left.

06:37 - Stains said in Say: and you're all alone.

06:37 - Stains said in Say: So hear me clearly.

06:37 - Stains said in Say: Since you don't seem to listen well enough

06:37 - Stains said in Say: I will torture YOU, in the bowels of a dungeon, alone, forever on the edge of agonizing, sweet death, if you ever approach me for so simple a matter again.

06:37 - Neurotic Noble said in Say: ...Lady guard, as per the Blades of the Promised Land arrangement with the Imperial Guard, I will lend assistance at your order.

06:37 - Stains said in Say: I have eight men strong. Do not stepeth, to me.

06:38 - Mr Cleave said in Emote: opens his core to see what treasures it hold.. ignoring the happenings around him

06:38 - Stains said in Say: and as far as the children are concerned...

06:38 - Stains said in Emote: leans in..

06:38 - Stains said in Say: You're far too late to save them..

06:38 - Stains said in Say: Well then this has been productive!

06:38 - Stains said in Emote: brushes her shoulders off.

06:38 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Emote: wakes from his old age induced fit.

06:39 - Mr Cleave said in Emote: wonders off bord of this ladies nonsense

06:39 - Mr Cleave said in Emote: heads off towards the Inn.

06:39 - Reverend Radiance said in Emote: parted with a gentle sigh. "That's all I wanted to hear. Please, assist me, Miss Blade." The blonde took a step backwards, peering to the two behind Stains. "If you want to leave this baffoon to his fate, then I won't take you in with him."

06:39 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: What's the consensus?

06:39 - Neurotic Noble said in Emote: takes a deep breath beneath her helm. "Understood. I am at your command."

06:40 - Stains said in Emote: cackles.

06:40 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: As am I.

06:40 - Stains said in Emote: cackles really really hard.

06:40 - Stains said in Emote: its like, a seriously way too long cackle.

06:40 - Mr Cleave said in Say: BORD!!!

06:40 - Stains said in Say: Yes I'm bored as well.

06:40 - Stains said in Say: Were leaving.

06:40 - Stains said in Say: Of course.

06:40 - Stains said in Say: I saw a vision of the future.

06:41 - Mr Cleave said in Say: They are not worth the time

06:41 - Stains said in Say: A child on a talking screen, a yellow boy.

06:41 - Stains said in Say: He said, eat my shorts.

06:41 - Stains said in Say: Well you all need to eat my shorts.

06:41 - Reverend Radiance said in Say: I'm afraid you're not going anywhere, except with me.

06:41 - Scruffy Onigan Wanderer said in Say: Don't view this as disdain for you.

06:41 - Stains said in Emote: snaps his fingers, disappearing.

06:41 - Mr Cleave said in Say: hahahahaha

06:41 - Stains said in Emote: heads off towards the Entrance.

06:41 - Mr Cleave said in Emote: heads off towards the Entrance.

So to break it down:

- They came to tell you to not make those kinds of jokes due to a report they got. At first, only a reprimand and no arrest is planned.

- Your character does not heed that warning. They continue to push their luck by continuing to joke while adding in 'threats'. (Regardless of whether the threats are in jest, this is clearly a bad idea.)

- The situation continues to escalate as more people show up.

- They repeatedly tell your character to stop this kind of behavior. Your character still shows no sign of acknowledging any wrongdoing or willingness to stop.

- After those attempts, they've had enough and go to arrest you. This is clearly due to the consequences of your actions and not an abuse case. There would have been no attempt to arrest, had you simply agreed to stop and did not escalate things by threatening them.

- You and your friend leave without allowing the guard a chance to prevent your escape, you also both use the Town Map to escape.

- The situation is brought to my attention. I decide to issue the bans due to the instance of godmodding to escape.

Your assessment that you were forced into prison, for no reason, is simply untrue. The situation clearly would have played out much differently had your character made different decisions.

They did not get you banned over nothing. You acted against the rules, it is your own fault, they did the correct thing by reporting it and no, they did not decide on the punishment, I did.

A couple of other things to note:

If you intend to ignore them in future, that will not fly either, there is a rule against this in the guard rules section on the server rules listed here: (https://sl2.fandom.com/wiki/Server_Rules)

Quote:7 - Attempting to OOCly ignore the actions of any guard upholding the law is considered metagaming/godmodding and will be dealt with accordingly. (If you think a guard's seriously doing it wrong or is harassing you more than anything else, contact a GM.)

Secondly, on a more minor note, please don't make references like this, in this way:

Quote:06:40 - Stains said in Say: I saw a vision of the future.
06:41 - Stains said in Say: A child on a talking screen, a yellow boy.
06:41 - Stains said in Say: He said, eat my shorts.
06:41 - Stains said in Say: Well you all need to eat my shorts.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Slydria's post:
  • Dezark, Moku203, Noxid, Poruku