Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meanie Genie Game
(11-30-2020, 03:29 PM)Sawrock Wrote: You now have everyone's money. All digital currencies are magically wired to you, and all physical currences are safely deposited outside your house, carefully leaving a path for you to leave your house so you aren't blocked in. No one else has money, causing such an economic crash and chaos that the world quickly descends into anarchy. FUCK

You have a corgi. They're inside you.

I wish I was immune to disease.
You are immune to disease, but you are also the main cause of disease. No one else is immune to disease. You are alone now. Congratulations, Pestilence.

I wish I was GOD.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Sawrock
(11-30-2020, 03:48 PM)Blissey Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 03:29 PM)Sawrock Wrote: You now have everyone's money. All digital currencies are magically wired to you, and all physical currences are safely deposited outside your house, carefully leaving a path for you to leave your house so you aren't blocked in. No one else has money, causing such an economic crash and chaos that the world quickly descends into anarchy. FUCK

You have a corgi. They're inside you.

I wish I was immune to disease.
You are immune to disease, but you are also the main cause of disease. No one else is immune to disease. You are alone now. Congratulations, Pestilence.

I wish I was GOD.

You are a GOD now, but you depend on people's prayers and with the technological advancements resolving at an increasing pace, people start to pray less and less to you till they just stop and now you're a powerless God with no followers, congratulations.

I wish I was dummy thicc.
[Image: Chivalry_Medallion.png]
You become dummy thicc, but the world enters a great famine, and the clap of your asscheeks give you away to the starving people around you.

I wish I was hip with the kids.
(11-30-2020, 04:28 PM)MakeshiftWalrus Wrote: You become dummy thicc, but the world enters a great famine, and the clap of your asscheeks give you away to the starving people around you.

I wish I was hip with the kids.
You become a literal hip with 7 kids. They are also hips.

I wish I could see into the future more accurately.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
You see the future with perfect accuracy, but said future is exclusively 5 seconds before the sun goes supernova.

I wish I could enter game worlds at will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SolAndLuna's post:
  • Blissey
(11-30-2020, 05:04 PM)SolAndLuna Wrote: You see the future with perfect accuracy, but said future is exclusively 5 seconds before the sun goes supernova.

You have the ability to enter the game worlds when you wanted to and at any time. But over-abusing it too much would do a big distortion to your memories.

I wish I could have the power to bomb terrorists whenever major fights has arrived while secretly an Protagonist.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
(11-30-2020, 05:20 PM)Whitender Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 05:04 PM)SolAndLuna Wrote: You see the future with perfect accuracy, but said future is exclusively 5 seconds before the sun goes supernova.

You have the ability to enter the game worlds when you wanted to and at any time. But over-abusing it too much would do a big distortion to your memories.

I wish I could have the power to bomb terrorists whenever major fights has arrived while secretly an Protagonist.

Since it is only ten letters, you now have the power to bomb terrorists, but you explode with them!

I wish to not be horny anymore.
[Image: Chivalry_Medallion.png]
You are no longer horny, the downside to this is that you no longer feel the pleasure from Lewd actions or Media.

I wish to be smart.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
You are so smart that everything anyone else says to you seems too dumb for you to understand. You can no longer communicate with other human beings or anything they have designed, for it is too primitive.

I've had enough of flying.
I wish I could get down from here.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
(11-30-2020, 05:44 PM)WaifuApple Wrote: You are so smart that everything anyone else says to you seems too dumb for you to understand. You can no longer communicate with other human beings or anything they have designed, for it is too primitive.

I've had enough of flying.
I wish I could get down from here.

You can no longer fly, you have no way of stopping yourself from 'Getting down' from there.

Smartness was too much

I wish to be able to bend reality.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]