"Bubble bubble, toil and trouble."
[Image: Empty-Space-Copy.png]
[Image: Logo-Makr-1-ZHug-P.png]
Witch way, did it go?
SCHEDULED  XX/XX/20XX - 
Event Summary:
You wake up with sweat coating your furrowed brow. The last word you thought to voice ends 
stuck in your throat. The sweet drink you held in your, now sweaty, palm slips from it -your spirit 
is startled. Wherever you were, and whatever might have been doing stops. You can tell not why, and even
 less how, but one thing is certain. Someone requires your help. Perhaps reasons advises against such a 
thing but, your whole being wishes to travel to Alstalsia. There, and that you can feel, will you 
find what is behind all of this. Hell, who knows, might be an adventure in it for you?
Signing Up:
Hey hey bois-! So here is one single-party event to end the year with! Those that decide to
indeed sign up, will - as is above mentioned - feel a distinct need to go on and travel to the
land of Zerans for an inexplicable reason! The event should be short, though you should be
able to handle yourself in PvE. Tone-wise, this will be - an odd mixture of lighthearted, and
dark. Now, when this will be scheduled, I'm willing to work with given the holidays, and all
of that. Though - I would like if we could squeeze it in before the end of the year. That's all~!

Current Slots:
4/4
[Image: Upper-Vector.png]

Zoomed Text:

Event Summary:
You wake up with sweat coating your furrowed brow. The last word you thought to voice ends stuck in your throat. The sweet drink you held in your, now sweaty, palm slips from it -your spirit is startled. Wherever you were, and whatever might have been doing stops. You can tell not why, and even less how, but one thing is certain. Someone requires your help. Perhaps reasons advises against such a thing but, your whole being wishes to travel to Alstalsia. There, and that you can feel, will you find what is behind all of this. Hell, who knows, might be an adventure in it for you?
Signing Up:
Hey hey bois-! So here is one single-party event to end the year with! Those that decide to indeed sign up, will - as is above mentioned - feel a distinct need to go on and travel to the land of Zerans for an inexplicable reason! The event should be short, though you should be able to handle yourself in PvE. Tone-wise, this will be - an odd mixture of lighthearted, and dark. Now, when this will be scheduled, I'm willing to work with given the holidays, and all of that. Though - I would like if we could squeeze it in before the end of the year. That's all~!