Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regalia Raffle Giveaway [Signups until Jan 15]
Hello and happy (late) new years everyone!

I understand the season of giving is a bit behind us at this point, but that won't stop me from pretending like it isn't. In that vein, I've gone ahead and commissioned a total of 20 weapon icons, good for a regalia, to be made by two amazing artists we have in this community, KitKatarine and Slydria! I will be providing 2000 patrions myself so that they will be able to made into Regalias.

I will be cutting off sign ups on Jan 15, just before midnight PST. In order to sign up, please provide to me your Discord username and number, along with your Byond Key. For anyone who feels uncomfortable putting that up publicly on the forums, feel free to message it to me instead at Dragonruby#2301 on Discord or through PMs here on the forums. Names will be drawn at random amongst those who signed up.

I ask kindly that, once the winners are announced, people be kind and patient for our artists as they'll be taking in 10 commissions each, and that up to two weeks maybe required before you get your icons done.

Thanks to everyone for making this community worth sticking around!
(01-02-2021, 09:09 PM)Druby Wrote: Hello and happy (late) new years everyone!

I understand the season of giving is a bit behind us at this point, but that won't stop me from pretending like it isn't. In that vein, I've gone ahead and commissioned a total of 20 weapon icons, good for a regalia, to be made by two amazing artists we have in this community, KitKatarine and Slydria! I will be providing 2000 patrions myself so that they will be able to made into Regalias.

I will be cutting off sign ups on Jan 15, just before midnight PST. In order to sign up, please provide to me your Discord username and number, along with your Byond Key. For anyone who feels uncomfortable putting that up publicly on the forums, feel free to message it to me instead at Dragonruby#2301 on Discord or through PMs here on the forums. Names will be drawn at random amongst those who signed up.

I ask kindly that, once the winners are announced, people be kind and patient for our artists as they'll be taking in 10 commissions each, and that up to two weeks maybe required before you get your icons done.

Thanks to everyone for making this community worth sticking around!

Put on a damn profile image!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?
Memes aside, I'll support this as well with Ruby. Another 10 and 1000 Patrions for a total of 30. Happy Holidays.
Tanasinn#5606
Tanasinn

I have no fear
Having consulted with the artists, they've said they're okay with an extra 5 commissions each. If we don't get enough sign ups for that, everyone who signed up will just get 1 free regalia each. Thank you!
Drezdin

Drezdin#0931

More support and numbers for the boy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
r4d6

r4d6#9842
Trex Omega

Trex#3732
C2seesyoutoo

C2seesyoutoo#8628

Boy. you better be makin' this forum post counnt.
[Image: G8LNOeN.gif]