Poll: What kinds of Naga would you want to sound like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Snek Naga
66.67%
4 66.67%
Vamp Naga
0%
0 0%
друг
33.33%
2 33.33%
Glykin
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on the state of vampire Naga sound effects
So I've come to the conclusion that this thread can be made, and will be made, it won't be a long post but first I want to make it clear the purpose behind the thread:

- To collect the communities opinion on Naga sound effects, both normal Naga and Vampire
- Allow the community to suggest things they would rather see in terms of Naga and Vampire Naga sound effects
- Allow the Community to suggest how they would prefer it be handled in general.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and hell you can share your experiences as a limbless lizard.
[Image: G8LNOeN.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes alyssiaerend's post:
  • The Alpha Bat
The most simple but probably un-elegant solution is probably just to offer a prompt that changes the sound effect, likely via a verb accessible only to vampire characters or after being finished with the mirror.
друг

Anyway, yeah, or have the sfx attached to the icon part (somehow?).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Dystopia
Like how normal move and armor move sounds are different? Yes. Also. Make it so that armored Naga aren't just slithering and hiding their dummy thicc heavy armor.
[Image: G8LNOeN.gif]
(01-11-2021, 09:54 PM)alyssiaerend Wrote: Like how normal move and armor move sounds are different? Yes. Also. Make it so that armored Naga aren't just slithering and hiding their dummy thicc heavy armor.

Armor movement is tied to the armor type you are wearing at the time which I presume has a tag unlike the racial parts for vampires in the portable mirror.