Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Errors [V2.38]
There are two map errors that I've noticed recently that I wanted to bring up. The first is in Oniga, with the player houses having an odd (missing?) collision in their center. This seems to be the case with every player house there.

[Image: Capture.PNG]

The other thing that others have noticed is that Black Beasts and the battle scars can both spawn inside the Tannis inn. 

[Image: inn_fears.png]

One final thing that may or may not be an error is that the building doors for the mage guild and inn are not barred during raids unlike in the old Tannis map.

Edit (1/13/2021): The black beast spawns are not just occurring in the Tannis inn it seems, but the mage guild as well.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
The inn and the mage guild share the same map, and I can confirm after some of my own investigation based on a hunch, that they're also spawning in the void between those buildings - both beasts and scars. It would be appreciated if this gets fixed quick, to be honest, it makes the amount of beasts you can kill in Tannis much smaller, because they're spawning where they shouldn't be.

My apologies for it being this way in the first place.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
These should be corrected in 2.38b.