Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Chivalry isn't dead
Just a small passive I think BK could use is one that makes it so when you teleport to an enemy using the Black Wind such as hitting them with Crescent Rook or Hanging, it will always teleport you to their front and facing them (if able to). This could give it synergy with things such as the chivalry talent, Noble Axe, the spear talent, etc. And I think it is thematic too.
I'd like that as a trait.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Shujin
I like this. And I'd agree it could be applied to any skill where you don't get to choose where you teleport to on use. Having it as a trait means anyone can have 'chivalry' or 'honor' by attacking from the front. The same could be said to attacking from behind, but that could potentially open a new can of worms.
Auto back attacking is probably a bit too much, but I agree with you both in that this is probably safe enough as a trait since it mostly only boosts consistency (it gives spears access to their power bonus more often too but that's very often a dead talent so I think it's deserved)
(02-27-2021, 04:05 PM)Perdition Wrote: Auto back attacking is probably a bit too much, but I agree with you both in that this is probably safe enough as a trait since it mostly only boosts consistency (it gives spears access to their power bonus more often too but that's very often a dead talent so I think it's deserved)

I agree. Getting backstabbing from a trait would be too OP. I only mentioned it in passing in a sense of 'fairness'. But in hindsight some sort of explanation like "You lack the proper skills to approach your target from behind" can be used here to counter the idea that "If everyone can get front attacks they should get back attacks too!".

So it's all good! I got a bit off topic.

tl;dr I agree with the OP.