Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like a Silver Bullet
I can't form any good arguments about this nor I expect anything said about it, or even to be added. Just a few random ideas being thrown in the void for future reworks or whatever. I'll claim no copyrights if those are taken and balanced up, wink wink.

Quote:Crashing Bull

[i]If you are not Airborne and have 150 Rage Energy available, consumes that amount to launch yourself Airborne while knocking nearby enemies back by one tile and refund 3M. If you are Airborne. You come crashing down to the ground [...][/i]
Quote:Know No Pain

Block blows with your forearms, letting your enemies know you mean business. While you are in Matador Stance, physical damage dealt to you (after reduction) is reduced by X (based on Rank) and twice stored as bonus Rage Energy. This also grants the Guard skill if you are wearing Unarmored torso. (Effects are increased while Guarding, equal to its LV%).
Quote:Rank LV1 = 2
Rank LV2 = 4
Rank LV3 = 8

Quote:Provoke
1M, 2 round CD

Provoke an enemy into focusing their full attention on you. For the duration based on Rank, the unit will deal increased damage (10%-ish per LV) against you and become unable to target anyone else, but their Hit and Critical will also be slightly reduced (5-ish per LV).

You can provoke the same enemy multiple times to increase the LV of it and extend the duration by 1, but beyond the first, Status Infliction checks may be required.

Once you have provoked the same enemy three times, they'll be driven into a frenzy, gaining 10 movement but losing 15% of their Evade, the ability to use movement skills, and cast spells.
Once an enemy is frenzied, they will become immune to Fear/Hesitation/Charm/Provoke for 5 rounds.

If the Demon Hunter who provoked them is defeated, the Provoke status is removed and the immunities are extended by 5 rounds, or granted by the same duration.

Quote:Gradient Blur

Allows the Demon Hunter to pull 'stunts' with each stance. For each Stunt accomplished, you'll gain an Awakening Crest, up to a maximum of four.
- Reaver Stance: Using 4 Soldier/Reaver skills in a row, or dealing critical damage with Swords.
- Desperado Stance: Using Desperado skills while airborne 4 times, or dealing critical damage with Guns.
- Cobra Stance: Using Jump Cancel 4 times or successfully dodging with Snake Dancer twice in a row.
- Matador Stance: Spending 4 rounds in Matador Stance, or damaging with Retaliate without hitting Evasion.

Reaver's Flurry: First use of Reaver Stance in a round will increase your Momentum by 3 if you have a pair of martial weapons and/or a guns.
Desperado's Dexterity: Refunds 3M after targeting a non-boss, non-player enemy with your gun, once per enemy.
Cobra's Agility: While in Cobra Stance, movement becomes teleport.
Matador's Grit: While in Matador Stance, grants bonus Armor equal to Know No Pain's damage reduction.

Driving enemies into a Frenzy may also randomly grant one of the four crests.

Quote:Awakening
Can only be used while under 50% HP, and with the four crests active.

Consumes all crests to recover 25% of your maximum HP and FP, then gain a 5 round power up that reduces all damage taken by 15%. It may also deal bonus magic 'chaotic damage' with basic attacks, Demon Hunter skills and Soldier skills equal to the Demon Hunter's Class LV, which ignores protection. (I.E, random damage between Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth, Darkness, Light, Lightning, Sound, Acid, Poison, Akashic, Null, Hellfire.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Ace