Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Crafting Suggestion (tm)
[Image: unknown.png]

I request us being able to see the LV requirement for items you're unable to make. Something that goes either HERE:

Or HERE:

It will be very helpful. Not everyone can memorize those level requirements like the alphabet when we got more things to worry about memorizing. Like the names of people who don't put their char names in OOC notes. ;_;7
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like Snake's post:
  • Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, Lewdcifer, Miller, Shadbase, Tamaki-Kun, The Alpha Bat
Bump again.
Recipes that are beyond your crafting level are not displayed in the first place, so I don't understand the suggestion.
We could use the level required display at all times, whether you can make it or not.

A sample conversation I see every couple days: 'What level is required for recipe x', followed by every max rank crafter going 'uhhhhhhh i dunno'.
What Tana said there.

This way players actually plan where we're cashing in their limited Crafting Levels on without needing to go through the hassle of putting everything into a table and cross referencing the recipes and levels, as I have tried to do in the Wiki but it was really, really tedious to the point I couldn't finish. Especially when the game doesn't give a hand and say what you can do or not beyond "yes" and "no".

A more practical example was me trying to decide if I should go balls deep into Toolmaker when wanting to be a Blacksmith Engineer for thematic reasons, I wouldn't know the level needed for crafting Bombs, so I ended up leveling more than I needed and bam, had to redo my stuff once I saw it was impossible to do anything beyond 5+1 and 2~3 on another. I just don't want other people to go through this, or have to direct them to the Testing Server every time they have a question about the game.

That said, how about a hover-over pop-up like you made in the Skill Tree menu? Place mouse over, displays the level of the recipe.
I see. In any case, I've added it to the item description card.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Snake