Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Happenings - The Hunt for Rare Beasts
Rumors have been spreading about a series of dangerous beasts. They're not freak mutants or anything, but rather, elusive, adapted variants of their counterparts, having picked up on more advanced skills in order to fuel their own survival. But they're much more dangerous as a result, and recently these creatures have been claiming more casualties than can be allowed.

With this in mind, quests have begun popping up from all across the lands. Requests from all walks of life, from miner to weaker adventurer, seeking aid in culling the numbers of these more dangerous creatures, in order to make life safer for other, less experienced BDP explorers of all their respective disciplines.

So, you may have seen the world narrate recently, alluding to this event. And with the valentine's festival over, it's time to announce this event proper. It's a simpler event, where players can come to us (I'm hoping to have other eventmins on board for this), desiring to hunt a rare monster with friends. Once they express their desire, we will arrange a time with them and their team, and join them to narrate a journey through a respective, static dungeon, making for a more immersive and interactive BDP experience, filled with more traps and all that - more to do than your standard dive, really.

And, at the end of it, you'll get to face off against the rarer, stronger variant of the creature from the dungeon you've been led across, to reap the IC rewards of your hunt. I hope for it to be a satisfying, small, and immersive experience for adventurers and hunter characters to enjoy. Of course, like all combat-involved events, you should prepare with potions on hand, at the very least!

To get the ball rolling, all you need to do is either DM me or make a request for a rare beast hunt for yourself in the main server, and I'll do my best to accommodate. For now, don't DM other eventmins to request this, unless they've posted something here - if they're interested in running events like this alongside me, I'll ask them to make a post to say so! That way you know who you can DM for this stuff.

I hope you enjoy what we have in store!
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 4 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Fern, lalchi, Snake, Treantfence