Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Island Monster Thread
As I'm sure you're all aware, there's a very popular and culturally significant Gamecube game called Amazing Island. It's a pretty mediocre minigame collection, but it also allows one to make your very own custom monsters, which can lead to both hilarious, amazing, and island-esque creations. Here's a log of what I've made on my current island so far. Stats given will be of what the game assigns, descriptions will be a short lore blurb that I wrote myself.

Dreamoe
[Image: cEO8aWo.png]

[Image: 5UjcFLQ.png]

[Image: tLqPEcu.png]

Class: Superb Monster
Frame: Dragon Type
Attribute: Water

Speed: 108
Mental: 85
Weight: 78
Power: 115
Stamina: 93

Grouping: Species
The intentions of a clown caught in the vapor of the dream world, Dreamoe lives to pull pranks on those who sleep too deeply. If you wake up from something particularly confusing, a Dreamoe is sure to share that experience over a bathtime phonecall.

Beaster
[Image: mN5Vv4w.png]

[Image: 8DHy1Mf.png]

[Image: 14cglNh.png]

Class: Bizarre Monster
Frame: Hero Type

Speed: 107
Mental: 98
Weight: 69
Power: 97
Stamina: 115

Beasters are rabbiit-like creatures who love to give each other hugs and participate in bodybuilder competitions. None of them are particularly good, but because of their size and appearance most predators just leave them alone.

Birddoy Boy
[Image: 29VhZaj.png]

[Image: oqvNtO3.png]

[Image: 2kk7Lx8.png]

Class: Superb Monster
Attribute: Earth

Speed: 100
Mental: 78
Weight: 86
Power: 101
Stamina: 101

Grouping: Individual
Birddoy Boy has a birthday every day of the year. This makes him very, very old. Unfortunately, with his age does not come wisdom, nor charisma... so he frequently annoys others with his overly dramatic poses done in the worst of moments.

Korby
[Image: 2CKz1ou.png]

[Image: Bvipd03.png]

[Image: kAgsR3J.png]

Class: Strange Monster

Speed: 110
Mental: 103
Weight: 56
Power: 73
Stamina: 97

Korby is the champion of the suns. He's very quickly returning to our locale. His worst enemy is a dictator seagull.

BBall Winner
[Image: 9eYmUlO.png]

[Image: UtMlcyo.png]

[Image: lo8QVRd.png]

Class: Elegant Monster
Frame: Dinosaur Type

Speed: 74
Mental: 56
Weight: 97
Power: 137
Stamina: 135

BBall Winners are known to participate in every sport known to monsterkind. Most of what appears to be fat on their bodies is sheer muscle. If a BBall Winner ever loses a game, it will integrate into its opponent's society until it is satisfied that some aspect has changed to improve the BBall Winner's performance.

Clawrekker
[Image: T0skygu.png]

[Image: Ynxj3sE.png]

[Image: gluU9Rv.png]

Class: Lavish Monster
Attribute: Fire

Speed: 90
Mental: 94
Weight: 110
Power: 101
Stamina: 104

Clawrekkers are security robots from some far-off dimension. They are quite skilled in capturing their targets; their legs can high-speed ski on the ground with jets of air from their body. Their eyes will malfunction in the presence of strong enough dubstep.

Sunic
[Image: H4un6ia.png]

[Image: onAsocR.png]

[Image: W0YRtLF.png]

Class: Plain Monster
Frame: Hamster Type

Speed: 101
Mental: 85
Weight: 91
Power: 115
Stamina: 106

Sunics will devour pigs whole while they're still in their mudpiles. They steal jewelry right off the fingers of anyone they can, but they'll be quick to drop it if it means a quick getaway. They tend to frolic in the absence of any sense of order.

Dashopper
[Image: uk4mcTH.png]

[Image: lElO3bN.png]

[Image: n7xuyrw.png]

Class: Plain Monster
Frame: Dog Type
Attribute: Wind

Speed: 140
Mental: 68
Weight: 94
Power: 93
Stamina: 116

Dashopper is a grasshopper from Kansas. He enjoys watching baseball games and sipping some orange juice while the wind is soft. He has a loving wife, two kids, and a pet goldfish named Handsome.

Duckneck
[Image: 70PJSh7.png]

[Image: Js7ALj5.png]

[Image: tdpxQpw.png]

Frame: Macho Type

Speed: 109
Mental: 103
Weight: 86
Power: 82
Stamina: 108

Ducknecks are native to islands, where their necks will get particularly long due to the lack of predators. They can quickly become a pest in foreign environments due to their tendency to steal bread and hide in the clouds.

Honred Fend
[Image: 3EzJieJ.png]

[Image: djYRyxq.png]

[Image: DiDn3wW.png]

Class: Premium Monster
Frame: Macho Type
Attribute: Fire

Speed: 103
Mental: 100
Weight: 126
Power: 104
Stamina: 116

Honred Fend enjoys French art. Honred Fend is a sadist. Honred Fend hates unicorns to such a degree, he will impale them on his own horns just to show them off to others so everyone involved suffers except for him.

Onearm Jack
[Image: A8qKJpI.png]

[Image: GO9oSXa.png]

[Image: 0N88xJ8.png]

Frame: Scorpion Worm Type

Speed: 85
Mental: 76
Weight: 101
Power: 100
Stamina: 103

Onearm Jack prefers simple solutions, even to complex problems. He's insanely proud of his gigantic big claw, while shy about his tiny one. His favorite food is hippo meat.

Flea
[Image: ik4cJlZ.png]

[Image: cCm0kpg.png]

[Image: lXvYdmR.png]

Class: Strange Monster
Frame: Hamster Type

Speed: 103
Mental: 93
Weight: 78
Power: 79
Stamina: 81

It's a flea.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sawrock's post:
  • Turadis
I am nostalgic for this game, ergo calling it MEDIOCRE is a SIN, amazing island is PERFECT and AMAZING.
I can't believe you're not presenting that fella

[Image: Capture.PNG]

I also never heard of that game before :eyes:
Amazing Island is a delightful game, it’s just that the minigames themselves range from pretty entertaining to downright headaches.

That’s the Foto Keeper dude. He keeps the fotos of your monsters. They have to load like a monster loads if I remember correctly, so it takes a good six seconds so I don’t talk to him much.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]