Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franziska Von Hargrave - Request for Character History
Applicable BYOND Key - ValkyrieIncubator

Character Name - Franziska Von Hargrave

Request Type - Character History

Request Details -  The basic gist of it is that I'm requesting basically official approval to play the daughter of an agency Member. (More so making it official so I don't get bapped for saying she is and it causing a mess.) As well as to get her Nobility more or less checked to be fine. Of course, it is a completely minor noble she'd be rather than being part of an established Karaten noble family.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've spoken to Dyst about it very briefly over discord (Logs of such are attached in a quote), brought it here to make it official.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Franziska is a minor noble and is what most people would call a 'Prodigy Investigator' or 'Prodigy' who has inherited the majority of her father's skills at such a young age to a degree. Compared to most investigators outside of the Agency and the Karaten Special Taskforce she performs above average for her age even possibly being able to give them a run for their money or prove to be quiet the rival for them.

Quote:Aqua 12/03/2020
An actual question for GM's uh, is there any form of list Members of the Agency? As well as is it possible to say play some form of relative to a member of the Agency, providing there is a list or not? I was gonna put an App up on the forums but I'd rather not just in case.

???????? 12/03/2020
Soon ™️
To better clarify your question, I think you can easily play a relative to an Agent, but you wouldn't know anything they know or know much about specific cases or whatnot.
But if you wanted to say like "My dad was an Agent for a while. He used to come home and cry a lot." then you can use that as an RP hook and whatnot if you like.

Aqua 12/03/2020
Yeah, that's sorta what I was aiming to get clarification on really for uh my Karaten guard. But that works just as well for me! Thank you!

???????? 12/03/2020
Yep, no worries!

Of course this all mainly RP based and would offer no Mechanical benefit. I'm up for discussion should anything else be needed for this.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
I meant to respond to this way sooner, but!

Yes this is all fine to me, and thanks for adding it here.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dystopia's post:
  • Aqua