Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mechanical Leporidae Hearing
I support Leporidae getting this, I heavily disagree with EVERY SINGLE OTHER RACE EVER getting it too the point was that the race that has actual mechanical drawbacks related to sound should have benefits related to sound too. People jumped on that bandwagon hard.

Leporidae hearing whispers one or two tiles longer, Says one or two tiles longer, and getting big obnoxious text to show how painful shouting is would be great fun, but we don't need every race and its dog having extra whisper hearing range. - Disliking quiet person is fine but that's another thread and one we've had many times in the past.

Personally, I'd say give them 1 tile extra by default, and add a trait that further increases their weakness (or maybe just +50% chance to get sound injuries inflicted) but gives them two tiles.

Elves and most some races ears may be big, they aren't actually supersensitive. Though I guess you could maybe get 15% Sound weakness to get an extra tile of hearing if you want to eavesdrop so much.
Bump- I still really would like something for this for at least Leporidae, as so do many others. Give me a reason to go smack people who shout into my poor rabbit ears.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
Leporidae Physique now hears through Quiet Person, I guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Snake
Close enough!