Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age and Height Request- Leo Hidekiyo
Applicable BYOND Key - Nicolae_Ent

Character Name - Leo Hidekiyo

Request Type - Character Age

Request Details - Young Age and Lower Height for a child Character (Age: 6, Height: 4f )

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 
I am making this app because to said character guideline requiring the approval of GM powers, due to the child character being under the age of 13 as of currently, and because he is meant to be shorter. After dming between myself and Rosa's player permission, I thought it might be fun to play.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -
Rosa talks about her kids all the time, but no one has ever seen them. There are child characters all over the place, so it might be interesting for Rosa to be able to ICly interact with her kids aroun dothers. Permission has been also granted by Desiree aka Rosa's RPer, as through a public request they put out for such within a discord.

Thanks for your time.
I hesitate to go too far below the height minimum, so if you bump the height up to 4'0'', I'm fine with that and can approve it.

In addition, please keep in mind the following Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.

Also, just like I mentioned to your sibling's player, a character that young wouldn't be allowed to wander unattended without a guardian of some kind present.

Each of you can still roleplay within the confines of your own home without a guardian present if you so choose, however.

You just couldn't wander the city without one, 'cause NPCs would usher you home again.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
Consider it done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dre's post:
  • Dystopia
I've changed the byond key this character's going to be on for organizational purposes./
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dre's post:
  • Dystopia