Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nash Ackerley - Age and Height
Applicable BYOND Key - Lunchbox1946

Character Name - Nash Ackerley

Request Type - Young (looking) Age and Lower Height for a child character (Age Appearance: 10, Height: 5' 4")

Request Details - I am applying to make a Doriad who has the looks of a younger human (or elf) child. 

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I'll be honest, when I make characters I find pictures I like and make characters around them, I thought this would be neat and an interesting twist on making a character of the Doriad race. I don't care for any of that lewd stuff and don't make characters with anything like that in mind so following the rules of 'no Pedo' wouldn't be a problem for me.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Doriad's tend to be shorter in comparison to a human and I would think one that comes from what might be a younger tree would have younger looks, though they emerge with a world knowledge due to influence of the world around it. Though being a race that does not succumb to old age and being akin to a spirit of nature a Doriad in this position I feel might not physically change in appearance even if around a while.

Extra Note - I am making this request for my character after having made them on ignorance of knowing I had to make a request to make such a character. With that in mind I would like to formally apologize for doing so and if I need to remake, reset, or delete the character (Should my request be denied), I have no qualms of any punishment or request seen fit for the situation.
Very well. I'm okay with letting it slide here but please apply before making young or young-looking characters in future.

Consider it approved.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]