Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karaten Guard Fort
In my own spare time and in preparation for the guard revamp, I've iconned another fort, and plan on iconning even more later, this would serve as an RP hub for the most part as well as a place to process the off-criminal we need to arrest from time to time, I'll provide an excerpt of what I have written for the Karaten guard fort as well to give a clear idea of what it is supposed to represent:

Quote:Special Task Force Headquarters. 
(AKA: The Karaten Guard fort)

Located within the central district of Karaten lies a large fortress like building, what used to be a run down and abandoned museum was repurposed into a headquarters for Karaten's Special Task Force, it is here where 95% of operations are housed, and several prison blocks able to contain up to 500 prisoners all at once. There exists three floors to the establishment, the main floor being the largest area contains a front desk area with two holding cells, off to the side of this is a visitation room with enchanted glass, containing a very reflective and shimmering quality to it. The Northern-Western and North-eastern wings of the Fort contain many cells, doubling up two floors for containing as many prisoners as possible. (There are more underground as well but this is unmapped.)

This is where all of Karaten's Special Task Force workers clock in as well, many desks are stationed at the fort for their individual use, as well as private offices upstairs meant for higher ranked individuals.

There exists an underground area to this headquarters, where in a lot more cells are located, but most notable is -The Vault- which is a locked away section of the fort, which primarily hosts an area that contains more isolated individuals such as Liches, Vampires, or primarily dangerous individuals who cannot be given your average every day cell.

[Image: ZvuEXGF.png]

I believe that the guard fort can be implemented into this empty building within the city:

[Image: UpmXFqd.png]

If this is approved and you are satisfied, I will send the files to you to be implemented.
[-] The following 11 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Akame, Aqua, Blissey, Boomkiller, Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, Lonestar, Miller, The Alpha Bat, WaifuApple
In between this and another project I've finally caught up on mapping after a short break, this is the improvements I came up with since I last updated it, this time I've added NPCs and a new front desk area, to differentiate it from Fort Arjav.

As usual, with approval I will be able to provide the files.

[Image: iejE2Nm.png]
[Image: DtgQT02.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Ace, Aqua, Blissey, Boomkiller, Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, Miller, Skimmy2