Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Event] - The Sentinels of Flame
Perhaps it's power. Perhaps it's riches. It doesn't matter what the motive is, really - in the end, it draws many, both confident and foolish, towards the allure of rare artefacts and treasures all the time.

But when word gets out of a fiery structure sat in the depths of a cavern running deep with the blood of Nairyf (so lava / magma), rumors of treasure start spreading. But many find the heat unbearable, so can never traverse far enough to find what they desire...

As for those who do, however...

They'll find that something else stands between them and what they desire.

So, you've likely seen the newsletter already, which alluded to an upcoming event of mine. Well, as of right now, preparations are already complete for having it happen. As such, I waited for the newsletter to be out to announce sign-ups for it.

The event will consist of 3 teams of 4.
There will be combat, so be sure to have your items, gear, and levels as prepared as you can. You also might find it appropriate to come with things that protect you from extreme heat, or dress accordingly, though this is all IC stuff, and left to your disposal.

The event will be taking place on:
Saturday, the 15th of May.
6PM BST / 1PM EST
(A little bit of love for my fellow Europeans)

Most of the preparations are done, but there are some personal things, such as deadlines for university that I must see out of the way, first!

Please note that everyone must sign up individually. If you plan to go as a team, you must have all members sign up separately, to give others a fair chance to join too.

I hope you look forward to the event!
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 4 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Aegis, Aqua, HaTeD, Senna