Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eleanor - Age and Height request.
Applicable BYOND Key - Sneker

Character Name - Eleanor (Surname still being decided)

Request Type - Young age and lowered height for a child character (Age: 6, Height: 5'0" (Naga Height) )

Request Details -  I am applying for the soon-to-be child of Elefred and Meri. I have permission from both parties and I'm filling this out, in turn, for the character's existence. The purpose, of course, is to offer the two some more development, as well as offer myself some slice of life RP.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I'm making this request as I was given permission and asked if I wanted to play as the child in question.  I am filling this out by the guidelines that require me to do so, as well as following the procedures.  I also plan to follow the rules and guidelines to a "T".

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Regarding the roleplay and lore, the parents in question have tried and succeeded in having a baby.  The character in itself is not yet "born", but they will be once things are concluded in their RP.  However, there are signs that the child will exist in the near future, within a reasonable time frame of the application. This request is being made to fulfill the demand and requirement for the child to fully exist when the time comes.
I would say you should bump the age by at least two more years; so around 6 or higher rather than 4 as it's a little too young to have still while out in public.

I'll also recommend to delay immediately playing the character if you start at 6 since it may be a bit jarring to go from unborn to 6 for the parties involved. (So the parents can say you're already born already.)

If you're fine with 6+ you're good to go.

As another note you should try to avoid being the worldwide kid in every location without any supervision as well to avoid getting stares and judgmental looks.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(05-24-2021, 07:42 AM)K Peculier Wrote: I would say you should bump the age by at least two more years; so around 6 or higher rather than 4 as it's a little too young to have still while out in public.

I'll also recommend to delay immediately playing the character if you start at 6 since it may be a bit jarring to go from unborn to 6 for the parties involved. (So the parents can say you're already born already.)

If you're fine with 6+ you're good to go.

As another note you should try to avoid being the worldwide kid in every location without any supervision as well to avoid getting stares and judgmental looks.

Yeah I'll up it by 6+
Seems good then.

Have fun!
[Image: tenor.gif]