Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Raid cannon suggestions
While the raid cannon is a great concept and is decently strong as is, I was hoping to make some minor suggestions to how it works.

1) sentimentality towards raid cannon.
     -I know it isn't an item and getting it to work would be wierd, but it would be nice since sentimentality is decent in strength and its literally part of a mech's body so they would be pretty.. 'attached' to it.
2) A passive toggle to turn it on and off incase you want to use bare fists for some reason.
     - currently guns do 2 or less damage when used with melee basic attack skills (like capture), being able to turn it off when you want to use one would be rather nice.
3) maybe a follow up trait selection to change what happens with it
    - having follow up trait options like with vampires and wyverntouched that augment how their bite works would be rather nice. Maybe options to change it from rampaging to something else, turning it into a multi round gun, or something similar would be rather cool. Just being able to customize it a bit since attachements, enchanting, and material are things that CAN'T be changed since it is a non existant item. all 3 of those are major deals for most weapons and while the raid cannon has decent stats, I was hoping to see it maybe get more use by people.

edit: Being able to change the base element of the gun would be cool too, maybe base it off of the starsign talent thing.
I don't think it's physically possible to do that, kek. The trait just edits your bare fist's stats and type.

Maybe not a passive toggle since those tend to be jank, I'd say a toggle like Weapon Shift series. It'd be nice to not have them by default, so people can conceal being mechs.

A follow-up trait would mean buffs or significant changes, I'd personally wait until stats and items are reworked before that.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
then maybe other weapon types of transformations or something would be cool. Like letting bare fists have the claws thing that felidae and lupine can get. but the fact that rampaging is applied and it has its own stats means it might be somewhat possible.