Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imbue strike buffaroo
Most of the time Imbue strike will result in less damage due to the nature of players building omni resists, making a possibly interesting build idea (a basic attacking lantern bearer) a bit sad.

I suggest as a remedy, and as a basic attack steroid, that Imbue strike add a percentage of elemental attack to the spear's attacks, either as a flat swa boost or as bonus power.
Balance-Fu, but agreed. I'd not say "elemental ATK" since it would likely streamline your stat distribution. For this I'd give a treatment that's been renowned now.

Lantern Bearer Class LV + 10 magic damage equal to your Lantern's element.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(06-11-2021, 06:31 AM)Snake Wrote: Balance-Fu, but agreed. I'd not say "elemental ATK" since it would likely streamline your stat distribution. For this I'd give a treatment that's been renowned now.

Lantern Bearer Class LV + 10 magic damage equal to your Lantern's element.
Fair idea, that'd make it static and less dependant on the LB having high elemental attack in every element they'd consider using.

Perhaps it makes the whole attack magic damage then?
Debatable, honestly. I'd say 'better not', but currently we don't have any passives that turn physical damage to magic damage, so good ol' "why not? It's not like people pick LB for basic hitting anyway".
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]