Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greyscales for Appearance Parts
Could we get an Option to Greyscale an outfit incase we wanted to recolor something fitting for the appearance along with? Might be too big to ask for it, but we need combinations for styles so we can enjoy what fits for us. The colors can get on our way from what we exactly wanted to shape them correctly.
Yes this may sound silly, but I am speaking up from here for all appearance makers who have troubles sync the colors to their playby please help adding some suggestions from it if needed..
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like Whitender's post:
  • Akame, Anhita, Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, KitKatarine, Poruku, Shadbase, Turadis
[Image: Blank-Nut-Button.jpg]

(Seriously, though: Some outfits in the mirror, as well as hair, are virtually unrecolorable because they have colors that don't mix well with any other color, no matter Add or Multiply. Please.)
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadbase's post:
  • Whitender
Good lord that would be fantastic. As someone who spends hours on each character icon I would adore that feature.

Alternatively, put more greyscale versions of existing icons or just more greyscale icons, especially torsos. It's always very hard to find the proper torso because of colors, and generally I end up using the shirt+pants, coloring it and putting a bunch of accessories to cover it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Whitender
I actually was originally making grayscale versions of outfits but stopped after the first batch as very few people seemed that interested and I didn't get much feedback on what I should do next. One by one, it's not difficult but when you have to go through just about all of the existing torso icons, split them up into parts and make them grayscale, it gets real tedious.

I'll do it since there does seem to be interest here but could you point me to which specific ones you want made grayscale?
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Slydria's post:
  • Dystopia, K Peculier, Snake
[Image: lbNzRIy.png]
For me, personally, these ones + ninja armor/garb mirror shard.
The two orange dresses being the biggest pain in the ass to try and recolor to match anything, unless the dress is already orange. I don't think they need specific parts, but to be able to have the grayscale option would be amazing.
(Which also Sly, if you made the one red vest + black pants icon parts and grayscale? God fucking bless you they work great,,,,)
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
Yesplz
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I've gone ahead and made the requested icons, except for the first one, the red looking leather armor because I've actually already done one for the orange version of that.

I can't make any assurances of if/when they'll be added but if there's any other requests, you're free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Slydria's post:
  • Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, Shadbase, Snake
(09-07-2021, 05:01 AM)Slydria Wrote: I've gone ahead and made the requested icons, except for the first one, the red looking leather armor because I've actually already done one for the orange version of that.

I can't make any assurances of if/when they'll be added but if there's any other requests, you're free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

CHANCE!

I compiled my most wants(albeit I'm sure I missed some) for greyscaling right here! Please do your magic Slydria! Heart

[Image: unknown.png]
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
[-] The following 3 users Like SpaceShibe's post:
  • Dystopia, Shadbase, Snake