Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban Request
  • Game you were banned from: SL2

• In-game name (key): SomaCruz982

• Reason you were banned: I was given a 3 day ban, I don't remember the cause of that, but it was extended to forever because the ban broke, and I got online again and didn't comply on logging out.

• The length of the ban, if you know: It has been more than a year of that I'm sure. Around january/february of last year

• Who banned you, if you know: Slydria

• Why we should unban you: It has been too long. The game seems to have changed. I can't say I changed, because it's hard to judge that by myself. I'm asking for you to be the judge of that.   
Salutations,

While I was not in a position of moderation at the time of your first ban, I was able to witness it and hear a lot regarding it. However, even so, I believe I have seen more than enough of your behaviour, both from consulting from other Moderators and from my personal observations to make a conclusion:

Quote:Reason you were banned: I was given a 3 day ban, I don't remember the cause of that, but it was extended to forever because the ban broke, and I got online again and didn't comply on logging out.
Correct, you were caught committing ban evasion after engaging in OOC harassment. These are both serious breaks of the rules, and warrant the ban that you were given. This is not to mention the Countless instances you engaged in outside of official moderated actions that caused people discomfort and negatively impacted the community.

Quote:Why we should unban you: It has been too long. The game seems to have changed. I can't say I changed, because it's hard to judge that by myself. I'm asking for you to be the judge of that.  
Initially, the team had their suspicions, but we indeed engaged in a discussion regarding this, hence the time we took to reply.

However, your homophobic 'jokes' on these forums have sealed the opinion of myself and every other current GM that Slydria's actions were appropriate and that you have not changed.

This appeal is denied.