Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application - Alstalsian Guard Commander
Applicable Byond Key - Mattie is my Imouto
Character Name - Lovino Rizzo
Request Type - Character Creation(Rank)
Request Details -

- I wish to be able to play the Commander of Alstalsian Guard Force.

- I wish to be able to write some lore tidbits about the new guard force, such as the ranks and what they're generally about.

- I wish to be able to offer orders or suggestions as a leading figure in the Alstalsian guard force.

Reason why you are making this request (If applicable) - Alstalsia's current Commander has stepped down due to IC reasons/events.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - As one of the Adjudicators that were present at the Godly Stage, and how the Arbiter Kraus fell from his seat in the figurative terms, Lovino would have vowed to try and make things better for the continent as a whole. Not just as a past guard of sorts, but as a figure that could help with political sides of things.

His own wants aside, he has had enough training to understand how to command and advise others, especially those of his own race. His want to watch Alstalsia flourish is large, and his need to see people get past their mistakes is personal. As a zeran whose age is in his fifties now, he's gone through many a hardship, and wishes to help others get past their own, large or small. Acting as a mentor, more than a force of immense pride and arrogance.

On the OOC side of things, I asked a GM if I should make an application. I was told it was probably a good idea- and besides that, I'd been wanting to help with Alstalsia for awhile. I want to help manage that side of things, even if it won't get as much popularity or trouble as, say Sigrogana. I don't plan on being active on this character all the time, in fact he'd be restricted to Alstalsia unless something dire would happen.

This character, Lovino, has been a rather old character. Ranging back to Pre-GR, I feel like he might fit an older, wiser sort of character for this type of role.