Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Attacks
Attacks that hit groups are more powerful than single-target attacks by virtue of dealing more damage. When you can take care of multiple targets in one move, why would you choose not to? While crit builds and single-target skills are more likely to deal more damage to a single target, I'm here to suggest a change none-the-less to make battles more tactical and engaging.

Enable friendly fire. Change absorb to heal, at most per round, your Vitality. Or Defense, or Resistance, or Elemental Attack- or whatever stat it may be. You won't take damage from it past that though- it'd act as 100% resisted besides the heal. This way Red Letter can't be abused and throwing down sear tiles like it's no tomorrow actually has consequence. To ensure team-attacking will be non-viable, make it so that there is momentum loss for attacking an ally- similar to how you lose momentum for the failure of a crit or attacking with a resisted element.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire, Tanasinn
Strategy and tactics in my tactical role-playing game? That's wild... I like it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tanasinn's post:
  • Ace
With the new update I believe AoE attacks should probably have a small penalty to Hit, given they're not really aiming at anyone and throwing all the care to the wind.

Maybe a -10% or -15% Hit penalty.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd actually give them a bonus to hit, cause its kinda harder to dodge a huge half map Setting sun, rather than a small snowball.

Ideally something thats more "accurate" at the center and drops of the closer you are to the borde till its actually easier, the trade off is already usually less damage. But I feel that be too complicated.

As for friendly fire! you mean to say I can't just expand ice everyone without harming my friends? I like it.