Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Blade into Greatsword
I think it'd be cool for weapons with Huge Blade to turn into a Greatsword type weapon. Huge Blade for the most part in my opinion is largely impractical for basic attacking builds with the -10 to both hit and crit but I think this could give it more of a niche to fill?
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheCommonNoob's post:
  • Fern
no, do not take my sephiroth katana away from me
Lolzy, it could just be a, y’know…

GREATSWORD KATANA
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Could also just add a 2nd variation of the huge blade, A statless +1 range blade.
(08-03-2021, 05:57 AM)Sawrock Wrote: Lolzy, it could just be a, y’know…

GREATSWORD KATANA
I don't trust the system to allow for multiple weapon type tags.
Expanding off of this suggestion, how about blade just changing the Swords Subtype?

IE: Onigan Hilt makes a sword into a Katana, Huge Blade makes it into a Greatsword. Yes I know onigan hilt isn't a blade but bear with me.
If you have an Onigan Hilt as a blade you can hold the same sword as your enemy.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(08-04-2021, 05:08 AM)Kazzy Wrote: Expanding off of this suggestion, how about blade just changing the Swords Subtype?

IE: Onigan Hilt makes a sword into a Katana, Huge Blade makes it into a Greatsword. Yes I know onigan hilt isn't a blade but bear with me.
Okay huge blade can make swords greatswords (I understand why BK's want more of them)

IF

we get "folded blade" that makes it a katana. +10% crit damage -10 durability, -2 power.
That sounds awesome.