Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character request- Mechination
Byond key - Foxskxskxsk

Character name- NT (New Thought) 

Request type - Abnormal Mechination

Description:

NT is a humanoid mechination, with all the key defining features of a bipedal - Walks on two legs, has two arms, a torso, and a head. However, it is clear to see from a single glance that he is NOT a human.[Image: il_fullxfull.3123569646_pygt.jpg]
While not retaining any animalistic features, he does not have to look any further than a mirror to  see he is not a human in the physical sense. However, this begs the question of what truly defines something as human. NT would live a life of soul-searching and truth-seeking, to see what truly defines something being "human" to live a life where he can be as such in every way but physical. The best way I can describe it is from some quotes from him.

"We see the nimble leprodaie, and the cunning kitsune as "human" despite clearing being of another species.. many see even the sentient dullahan as borderline human, despite clearing not looking as such. Surely, this means to be human is not something of a physical sense..But something of the heart, and the mind.

In this way, you can think of me like you in every way but physical." 

In his eyes, if this is not enough to live an indefinite lifespan, than it was never meant to be - for "If I must be physically human to live indefinitely, then I would be living a life of lies. Humans do not live forever. I would rather live a life short in the truth, than life eternally in shroud." 

Notes:
If some mild modifications have to be made to his appearance in order to fit the rules, such things can be done - But looking non-human is a major part of the character's story arc. I'm willing to discuss and alter if nessesary, and I do have a discord at Local birb#2354.