Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss Health Bar
My suggestion is a very simple one!

There should be some sort of skill that comes alongside most bosses that would display a health bar UI for them at the bottom of the battlefield. Optionally it could also obscure their health value. I think for bosses, having them stand out by giving them this could make things feel more interesting, even if it's purely cosmetic!

Now, why is this a skill and not just innately tied to bosses, in this suggestion? Simple, two reasons, and they're both eventmin related.

1 - Having it tied innately to a mob being a boss means that all eventmin mobs that are bosses to avoid instant kills, even if not an actual boss, would contribute to the health bar, and that's not good.

2 - Making it a functional skill allows an event player to take it for themselves and have their own boss health bar, rather than it being restricted only to PvE.

The boss health bar would define 100% health for it's purposes as the total combined health of all monsters with the skill on the field, rather than trying to add a new health bar for every single boss.

I think it'd be cool!
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 1 user Likes WaifuApple's post:
  • Miller