Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classes with no Innate Hit Buffs
The following classes do not necessarily have innate hit buffs and can suffer in a few areas without them, I have posted this earlier in testing-discussion channel but I figured it'd be better to post this here now:

-Lantern Bearer's magnetize should be buffed (Only gives +7 hit atm at max rank), otherwise access to Blessed/Purity Edge/Glowing will carry the class far enough

-Ghost has no innate hit buffs aside from sharpen, fitting form/dark imbue could work.

-Tactician/Demon Hunter both have flatfoot (MC Only)
-Demon Hunter could serve to have some hit somewhere anyway, given its a very offensive driven class.

-Evoker needs some assistance as well, Perhaps change the Evocation talent from damage to hit rate.
-Hexer's Plisfa's/Fellel's could stand to function with/vs specials, and be consumed per hit still (giving counterplay/counter-interaction to multi-hitting skills)

-Summoner's youkai lack a lot of hit, so a lot of youkai will require some accuracy and balance changes, good chance to balance out ascensions too.

I believe these to be accurate for the most part, and would serve to help pad out the current meta of "You need FAI or GUI or die"
(08-24-2021, 09:51 PM)Autumn Wrote: The following classes do not necessarily have innate hit buffs and can suffer in a few areas without them, I have posted this earlier in testing-discussion channel but I figured it'd be better to post this here now:

-Lantern Bearer's magnetize should be buffed (Only gives +7 hit atm at max rank), otherwise access to Blessed/Purity Edge/Glowing will carry the class far enough

-Ghost has no innate hit buffs aside from sharpen, fitting form/dark imbue could work.

-Tactician/Demon Hunter both have flatfoot (MC Only)
-Demon Hunter could serve to have some hit somewhere anyway, given its a very offensive driven class.

-Evoker needs some assistance as well, Perhaps change the Evocation talent from damage to hit rate.
-Hexer's Plisfa's/Fellel's could stand to function with/vs specials, and be consumed per hit still (giving counterplay/counter-interaction to multi-hitting skills)

-Summoner's youkai lack a lot of hit, so a lot of youkai will require some accuracy and balance changes, good chance to balance out ascensions too.

I believe these to be accurate for the most part, and would serve to help pad out the current meta of "You need FAI or GUI or die"
facts
Evoker

I disagree with removing the bonus damage from Evoker. Instead, why not make use of Evoke Retaliation? I'd suggest make that become similar to Poise.

"When you are attacked, you gain Evoke Retaliation, which makes your next spell within 2 rounds gain bonus Hit and Critical (+15)."

"If you evade while in Evoke Retaliation, it becomes Evoke Deliverance, which increases the Power, Hit and Critical (+30) of all spells and lasts for 3 rounds. Taking 50 or more damage decreases the LV of Deliverance by 5 (min. 15), and reduces the duration by 1 round."

===

Ghost

Rising Game should be its Hit steroid (as a Main Class-only feature, similar to Voidveil. The passive still works, but it only gains bonus Hit if you main class). The bonus should be (Rising Game LV * 7).

You're losing health for this to happen, so it's kind of fair for it to be this size. It might also encourage the use of Painproof and other methods to get your own HP lowered so you can benefit from it.

Fitting Form can also gain a Main Class-only feature that increases base Evade (like Dodger), if you have a weapon and a torso of 5 weight or less. Maybe 4 each to a total of 8.

===

Demon Hunter

Reaver Stance gives +15 Hit to melee weapons.

Desperado Stance gives +15 Hit to ranged weapons.

Cobra Stance gives +15 Evade if you are wearing Unarmored Torso.

Matador Stance gives +15 Armor/Magic Armor if you are wearing Unarmored Torso.

===

The rest?

facts
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]