Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change "Guild Leader" Title
Rainbow 
Proposal to allow the leader of a guild to change their title, and instead of forcing the "Guild Leader" title to: put a crown or something like that before their rank (if it still needs to be visible that they are, in fact, the leader).
Having the guild leader title forced makes it a little awkward to keep guilds where everyone is supposed to be completely equal...

and it also kinda sucks that I have to sit here and stare at this like that picture of Squidward staring at Spongebob and Patrick from his window.

[Image: f02JNmp.png]
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Shadbase's post:
  • Dystopia, Fern, K Peculier, Mewni, Miller, Poruku, Sawrock
Big true, I have TWO guilds that I created in a character, one even a char I made JUST to have a guild and invite the actual leader of it over. This would be wonderful to have.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mewni's post:
  • Trexmaster
Yeah especially since some guilds don't necessarily have a "leader" or hierarchy. Hell, go one step further and allow the "Guild" word to be changed between stuff like "group" or "company" since guild is pretty specific. And "rank" to be changed to "job" or "title" or custom stuff
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Fern
Very much yes
(08-28-2021, 02:07 AM)Poruku Wrote: Yeah especially since some guilds don't necessarily have a "leader" or hierarchy. Hell, go one step further and allow the "Guild" word to be changed between stuff like "group" or "company" since guild is pretty specific. And "rank" to be changed to "job" or "title" or custom stuff
all of my yes
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
bump : )
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]