Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coral Rock Replacement
Back before the change to what mining deposits looked like, Coral had its own unique icon to differentiate it from normal mining spots.

Can we have that back? It's really weird that the coral you mine looks like... A rock. I don't know why it was changed as part of the blanket replacement.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tanasinn's post:
  • Dystopia, The Alpha Bat
(09-06-2021, 11:21 PM)Tanasinn Wrote: Back before the change to what mining deposits looked like, Coral had its own unique icon to differentiate it from normal mining spots.

Can we have that back? It's really weird that the coral you mine looks like... A rock. I don't know why it was changed as part of the blanket replacement.
MAKE DIFFERENT ROCKS FOR EVERY ORE! It would be cool if we had veins look like what they contain (mono-ore veins yay), so we don't have to mine every rock and just depend on RNG.
(09-12-2021, 06:08 PM)adamkad1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:21 PM)Tanasinn Wrote: Back before the change to what mining deposits looked like, Coral had its own unique icon to differentiate it from normal mining spots.

MAKE DIFFERENT ROCKS FOR EVERY ORE! It would be cool if we had veins look like what they contain (mono-ore veins yay), so we don't have to mine every rock and just depend on RNG.
Ore is determined based on where you mine it. Different dungeons have different ores.
(09-12-2021, 06:58 PM)Tanasinn Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 06:08 PM)adamkad1 Wrote:

Ore is determined based on where you mine it. Different dungeons have different ores.
Okay but the colors man! we need the colors!
Alright.