Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EVENT] "Tale of magician and the key"
One albedo member believes they made small break through about reaching akashic records.

If it exists, it should have key and the key might come from extremes. And since there is some people believe akashic record is person, that means one of the extremes must be the seven cardinal sins.

Wrath, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Sloth and Pride.

So in attempt to "forge" the said "key", they made seven creations, trying to tailor each one to represent one of the sins to its greatest extent before setting them free to grow.

And soon, its time to gather them all together again.

Hello, Mikuel here FINALLY making recruitment post for this PLAYER RAN event. It will involve small plotline of Albedo member and their seven creations causing... well, trouble in sigrogana in their attempt to forge a key to reach akashic record. Will it succeed? Will it fail? That tale will be discovered in the game...

But sadly, before we can start, we are lacking few members and I am here to recruit them. The exact members we are looking for are
- all filled, thank you!

Now, some ground rules set in place for anyone interested in applying:
- ALL CHARACTERS WILL MOST LIKELY DIE DURING COURSE THE EVENT.
- All characters should be new ones, made for the specific role.
- This is villain group with specific goals. While it is fine to go cruel during event scenes, NO EXCESSIVE CRUELTY IS ALLOWED. I (or gms) do not care if you would be, for example, Wrath and thus supposed to be angry, you aren't allowed to go ripping arms off people just because you think it fits your character.
- While the goal IC is to make the "key", ooc goal is to write a story that will be remembered in future of sigrogana.
- Applications go through me and buhreadosaurus rex. In case of conflict, their word overrides mine.
- The exact event plan is developed according to how the events we are running will go. There is chance event with focus on your character might get changed if something big happened in previous event.

The event concept was approved by Fern ("it is possible to do this event") and Buhreadosaurus Rex ("Baseline Plot Approved, some aspects may be requested to change in the future as plotline develops.)

If you are interested in applying to the role of event character, contact me via discord (Mikuel#8393).

If you want to join the simple server, use this link Right here!
ALL ROLES ARE FILLED! Feel free to join the discord though