Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V2.49/V2.50 R.R. Cannon no skills
Revolver raid cannon from the mechanation trait cannot be used for either Gun or Fist skills. Should probably get fixed to work with one of them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Jeff
Needs more details.
If you have no weapon equipped in your main slot and have the trait, you cannot use Fist skills at all.

After that I figured "dev finally made it gun skills " Except when I tried MG/DH with no weapon in my main slot I could not Change shells, use gun skills or enter desperado stance.

It cannot be used in skills when accessed as your subweapon via an empty slot or MMA either.
Do you have a key and slot that I can easily test this on?
So on 2.51 They can once again use fist skills with an empty main slot. With mixed martial arts and a glove slot you cannot use fist skills.
Key sigroganalegend
Server test
Slot 1 Mech Boom Test

EDIT: Might be related to the sub attack bug/MMA bug. but when attacking with sub attack and MMA you still use your main slot weapon for the sub attack. I recommend fixing that first and seeing if that does it. Example, had a dagger main slot, tried to sub attack, only sub attacked with the dagger not R.R cannon.

EDIT2: Headshot will apply shell effects, basic attack will not. The ghetto fix in my mind is just giving Revolved Raid cannon "Can be used for gun skills tag" just like red argus/black xyston have the tag for their effects.