Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp stuff
Camps in the overworld are one of many places where rp occurs. They're used for many things, from camps, to hunting areas, to hubs on the road, to places where interesting things happen. The issue is that camps are very limited in their appearance.

I suggest a few additions that should help set a more accurate and immersive scene:
1: Allow digging and tilling in camps (but not planting/farming) so people can rp being in a farmland
2: Allow the owner to place furniture in camps. When a camp is deleted, it would return all items to the owner (probably the hardest to implement but imo would be awesome)
3: Allow people to select from any existing camp presets, anywhere. Sometimes you want trees and you're not in a forest
4: Make one or two more camp presets, like a bridge and one with water on one side perhaps

I think these would add a ton to camps in terms of rp opportunities
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Dystopia, Shadbase
give us camp presents, please good dev....
or at least let our camps save.....
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
I think digging was removed from camps because of some HILARIOUS buggyness that came from someone digging up every tile in a camp and then letting it collapse. We were getting holes EVERYWHERE.

Good times. None of these are terrible suggestions.
But... But you can already put furniture in camps? Even people who enter randomly can, if you have the setting set for it.

Whether or not you get trees is individual tile dependent, so you can just figure out which ones have/don't have trees.
(09-23-2021, 09:22 AM)Tanasinn Wrote: But... But you can already put furniture in camps? Even people who enter randomly can, if you have the setting set for it.
Oh damn. Alright you just blew my mind.

Then I just want digging back please and maybe camps saving. I want to do some grave digging rp near cleared bandit camps