Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck teleports.
(12-24-2021, 11:34 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 03:59 AM)Snake Wrote: 4M for movement skills sounds like a good experimental change

Sip
To be fair, while I know what you mean. You are also sorta ignoring the fact that more than half the classes you mentioned, while technically correct in not having any "Teleports", they still are entirely fine with moving without eating any damage. (movement skills work too, summoners, BK, Kensei all have such options.) The only ones that have little in ways are MG, Arabalest, tactican and...Curate though thats just a base class.

I do think that paints the situation in a incorrect light, making tiles look more oppressive than they are.
Fact is that tiles are very easily ignored, and Cinder technically being the only easy to use one that just free damage whenever cause of the turn based damage and drag/push options and how easily you can set half the field ablaze.

Not saying you are wrong, but I know you know that BK for example gives a flying fuck about Cinders or almost any tiles as he has plenty of options to move without actually using move. As have many other classes.

Towards the actual discussion? I think we do not need to remove teleports, I think changing traps to trigger on movement skills and teleports as well, would make them much more interesting. Need to be careful with gust trap though, since I am almost certain it will behave funny with its push effect.

Outside of that I still mostly think that tiles in general need some sort of passive effect for standing on them, always. Ice tiles for example are a joke outside of Expand Ice users. I think thats the only tile that actually doesn't have a passive effect, now that I think about it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Fern, Miller
Status effect chance for traps to inflict. Once per movement tile, so using default movement would be how many tiles you moved for the amount of chances it could activate (with no more chances once activation is successful, of course). Teleports would count as one tile moved for this. Increase teleport FP cost. Decrease FP regeneration methods.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Lolzytripd, Shadbase, Shujin
(12-25-2021, 09:19 PM)Sawrock Wrote: Status effect chance for traps to inflict. Once per movement tile, so using default movement would be how many tiles you moved for the amount of chances it could activate (with no more chances once activation is successful, of course). Teleports would count as one tile moved for this. Increase teleport FP cost. Decrease FP regeneration methods.
Agree
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
I've forgot the drag that it was Malmelo's previous fiasco, especially when some classes need to slap 1M to empower some of their gap closers like Martial Artists and Heaven Kick.

On that light, I'd say 3 round cooldowns. Or simply making teleportation techniques, as Sawrock said, cost double or triple of their current costs. I kind of find more fun having to worry about resource management for techniques that have such an impact in your gameplay.

Though, what are we looking at first and foremost? Anyone wanna make a list with all movement skills in the game and their proposed changes between FP costs or Cooldowns?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]