Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age and Height Request - Dominic Aspersa-Negus
Applicable BYOND Key - ItsWander

Character Name - Dominic Aspersa-Negus (Human)

Request Type - Character Age

Request Details - Child character (+ height) (6 Y/O, 3'7)

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - The character is below 13, and below the normal height.(kids are like 3'7")

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -
This is one of the two children of Rey and Max (Satoshi and Chimeranyx), and the reason is practically just that - so that they can interact with their children along with other characters in the world, and taking the stress off of their parents player's to RP them as NPCs. Satoshi and Chimeranyx have also approved me to play this character and create this app.
Am I cool yet?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsWanderlust's post:
  • Shadbase
This is also fine to me, consider it approved.

In addition, here's the Child Character Rules as a refresher to keep in mind, and remember that you can't be out and about alone on the streets without some kind of guardian until at least age 10 without the guards ushering you home again out of concern for your safety.

Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]