Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mask of The Night Lord - Youkai As Options
Relatively simple suggestion with this one. More options to be added to the mask of the night lord would be cool; specifically youkai. Right now, if you win a fight against a player and defeat their youkai, the sprites aren't added into the list of potential forms. Sadly, aside from only a few of the youkai (pumpkin, firefox, legume), you can't fight them outside of a battle with a player. My suggestion is to allow the defeat of youkai in PvP to render them accessible on the list of forms. (it could be especially useful for Shapeshifters to have access to it outside of combat for RP reasons).

It would be nice. That's all.
[-] The following 8 users Like TheRuffKnight's post:
  • Boomkiller, Dystopia, Fern, Kiss, Miller, Shadbase, Snake, The Alpha Bat
I have no bias whatsoever to this 'Ruff Knight' and yet completely agree to everything he says, including this post and all further statements about anything ever (Unless they are clearly wrong, which they never are (Unless they are.))
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
I would actually enjoy this feature to be in the game, I want to digivolve.
[Image: 9558782ef67f8133aa6161c34619fa07.jpg]
I'd probably limit it to youkai you actually have access too but it would give flavorful use to a fun item that otherwise gets no use ICly
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anhita's post:
  • TheRuffKnight
(09-28-2021, 04:09 AM)TheRuffKnight Wrote: Relatively simple suggestion with this one. More options to be added to the mask of the night lord would be cool; specifically youkai. Right now, if you win a fight against a player and defeat their youkai, the sprites aren't added into the list of potential forms. Sadly, aside from only a few of the youkai (pumpkin, firefox, legume), you can't fight them outside of a battle with a player. My suggestion is to allow the defeat of youkai in PvP to render them accessible on the list of forms. (it could be especially useful for Shapeshifters to have access to it outside of combat for RP reasons).

It would be nice. That's all.
I might have to disagree at first when it comes into PVP against other Youkais
Instead, why not giving able to change your appearance to your Youkais to the Mask of the Night depending if they are at your Contract List.
So we can't get Ten Seiryuu Impostors that are did not touched Summoners but easier than just PVPing for their shape.

Meaning you can just get a Jack'o Lantern to your contract list. And it would be added to the list.

Please don't shank me for this idea I have made.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whitender's post:
  • TheRuffKnight