Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mikuel Oak - Long time rental of empty cellsvich bakery building
Applicable BYOND Key - Mikuel

Character Name - Mikuel Oak

Request Type - Obtaining rental (or owner) rights over empty building

Request Details -  

In cellsvich, there is few fully decorated houses and buildings without any npc's inside them. I find them all pretty neat but there is one specific one I am interested in:

The one directly next to the Pink's Pub.

Inside it is small, fully decorated bakery of sorts, with some unique looking pastries and cakes inside glass displays, which makes it look extremely nice despite how it looks.

I do have quite a bit of Murai and patrions stocked up so I was wondering if I could IC:ly claim that building as my own (via long time rent or purchase) to utilise the unique interior for RP.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 

The bakery is at good location, has extremely nice decoration inside it and yet it is completely unused. I feel like that is shame and would like to use it myself to sell some pastries on rp front.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -

Its completely unused at this point (as far as I know) and I do think cellsvich would allow at least rental of the area if paid enough.
I don't see any issues if you want to breathe life into that place. It certainly is quite nice and pretty, especially the outdoors area.

Feel free to ic'ly claim that its being rented out to your character.

I recommend you ask any eventmins to dazzle decorate the place if you have any ideas.
[Image: tenor.gif]