Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Races Tier List(s)
Hello friends, let's cut to the chase

I made this template for ordering the power level of SL2 races overall.

Here's my tier list
[Image: 3b2ec4727b663b820c39c3fbf1950776.png]

And here's the template: https://tiermaker.com/create/sl2-races-p...el-1302981

Tell me what you think, and why I'm wrong. By the way you can use something like Gyazo to share the image here
Upon re-looking at this I am considering dropping glykin to A, but I guess their strength is only needing exactly 18 SAN to get large benefits. Low investment high reward type of stronk, kind of like shaitan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • HaTeD
Vampire needs to be F tier
Humans are B tier, also this shouldn't be on Balance Fu me thinks.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This shouldn't really be in balance fu, unless this is meant to be some sort of attempt at balancing each of the races, and like half of the races on here are in the wrong positions anyway.

Humans: Most humans are always going to be solid no matter what due to their base stats and base APT, not to mention recently they got +2 skill slots, they do fill a very nice role race wise

Standard Mech: Standard Mech has access to the highest HP Torso that is also unarmored with respectable armor/magic armor, and is applicable for weathered body as well. Their trait and base stats has me rate them above Agile Mechs in versatility.

And those are just a couple of examples I've got.
The point was to get discussion started on race balance while having a bit of fun with it! So I appreciate the comments..

If you disagree it's an invitation to make your own list
I decided to quickly make one for fun. This one isn't in any particular order, just quick thoughts/my general opinion.

[Image: 9cb497f029.png]
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Fern's post:
  • Balor, Miller
I'm gonna get ganked for my shit-take on this, aren't I?

Stuff in same tier not ordered.
Mechanically:
[Image: ZergTier.png]

My actual opinion:
  [Image: AbsolutelyDefinitiveSL2RaceTiers.png]

I'll probably add my reasonings to my mechanical list once I get a chance, as it's currently 2AM for me at the time of writing this.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 1 user Likes InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • Poruku
Funzies,
I rated Vampires pretty high, though its actually just one meme build thats strong all else is certainly down there.

Humans I don't really rate. In my opinion it really depends on what you do and some humans are better than others. Stat versatility is nice to have but they will ALWAYS fall short compared to a more specialized race, simply due to the lack of actual passives (sometimes you do not even need the extra skillslots/points)
so they can go anywhere between D-B in my opinion. So jack of all trades but do nothing exceptional, as their trope dictates.

Raid-mechanation WAS alright, when it could do bulletpunching, not sure if that actually is fixed now, if not, D-tier.

I might actually have confused an icon or two with another.

S-tier mostly dominates thanks to very powerful true passives, that barely need stat investment.
[Image: bccbd769d6dce9e260dc77bff21dd49d.png]
Well sure why not, if anything can be drawn it could be a mini-survey thread on each of the races, I don't think I need to go into specifics of why I chose each of these races, but if a race isn't up top because of its racials, its because of its base stats.

[Image: AOG5zlD.png]

The only reason I rate papilion averagely is because the earth weakness can be crippling enough in a build.
Not sure why is this a thing or if this deserves a place in Balance Fu, but I'll indulge. Just a little disclaimer that this is my personal view on the races and may or may not be biased, so take it with a grain of salt. I'll probably edit it at some point and give a little explanation on my tier, but I'm lazy.
[Image: my-image.png]